ENDED: Winterfest Live Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give me a spoiler-free premise, please. I haven't googled it because I'm sure I'd catch a spoiler, and don't want that in the event that I watch it down the road some time.
Im not going to do it justice but it’s a really good show, but it’s essentially a ranch owner in Montana trying to preserve his land and the ways of his ancestors while fighting off tourism and land development.

Last edited:

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Plus, Steve used to sneak into the reindeer food supply and fart in the containers at night. No one liked Steve, and for good reason.
Or that time Steve got drunk and dressed up as the Easter bunny.... A lot of frightened kids that year...
on my way skateboard GIF by Jason Clarke

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Or that time Steve got drunk and dressed up as the Easter bunny.... A lot of frightened kids that year...
on my way skateboard GIF by Jason Clarke
Woah woah woah. You just tapped into imagery that I haven’t seen or thought of in 30 years. What is this from?!! It used to terrify me as a child!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Im not going to do it justice but it’s a really good show, but it’s essentially a ranch owner in Montana trying to preserve his land and the ways of his ancestors while fighting off tourism and land development.
Ah I think I saw that one but maybe it was the BBC version. I think they called it Planet Earth haha

But in all seriousness, I’ll have to give it a go.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Don't forget to grab your Shipping Box before your preferred delivery date is sold out! And, if you get it before the sale starts, you get an extra entry into the Grand Prize Raffle!

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:
DELIVERY
Wed - Dec 14th
DELIVERY
Thurs - Dec 15th
DELIVERY
Fri - Dec 16th
DELIVERY
Tues - Dec 20th
DELIVERY
Wed - Dec 21st
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CHRISTMAS TRIVIA

title gif.gif

Trivia time, baby, and it's all things Christmas! For this game, I will post a new trivia question, every hour, on the hour. The first person to correctly answer the question gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CHRISTMAS TRIVIA

title gif.gif

Trivia time, baby, and it's all things Christmas! For this game, I will post a new trivia question, every hour, on the hour. The first person to correctly answer the question gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back