ENDED: Winterfest Live Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas GIF by Sky

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just watched that with the wife last night!

You know, the story with the old man neighbor hit me differently when I watched it than it ever had. I watch that movie every year but it just touched me more this year when his son showed up on Christmas. Maybe I’m getting old and sentimental.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOLIDAY SHOPPING

title gif.gif

I don't know about y'all but I'm in full shopping swing! However, with so many items, it's hard to keep track of how much everything is! For this game, I will post an item with a price under it every hour, on the hour. However, the numbers are not in the correct order. The first person to correctly arrange the numbers to show the correct price for the item gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOLIDAY SHOPPING

title gif.gif

I don't know about y'all but I'm in full shopping swing! However, with so many items, it's hard to keep track of how much everything is! For this game, I will post an item with a price under it every hour, on the hour. However, the numbers are not in the correct order. The first person to correctly arrange the numbers to show the correct price for the item gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!
The next round starts in 30 minutes (on the hour), then will continue every hour until the 10th round is finished!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 81 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back