Wisco Reefers 70 Members!

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello everyone and as always I hope you are well. I just wanted to mention that we are up to 70 members including myself! When I joined about 18 months ago I believe we had close to 20 members. I wanted to thank you all for being a part of our great and growing group! I do believe we have some of the best reefers in the country in our wisco group :) Once again, thank you all for making this group possible & don't forget to click our hashtag #wiscoreefers & then click follow for updates and info.

Sincerely
Zach Brown

Redbeardz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone and as always I hope you are well. I just wanted to mention that we are up to 70 members including myself! When I joined about 18 months ago I believe we had close to 20 members. I wanted to thank you all for being a part of our great and growing group! I do believe we have some of the best reefers in the country in our wisco group :) Once again, thank you all for making this group possible & don't forget to click our hashtag #wiscoreefers & then click follow for updates and info.

Sincerely
Zach Brown

Sincerely
Zach Brown
Hey WiscoReefers!!! How do I join?

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
^ what’s the status on this ?
Sorry for the extreme delay on responding. I finally have a friend who is building our site :) Hoping to have the basics of it up and running by new years or before

Back