Wisconsin frag swap janesville

jelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This year’s swap on April 20 will be at the Pontiac center on 2809 North Pontiac Dr. we will have 20 tables for sellers and vendor... I would really like to have it split at 15 for vendors and 5 for sellers. If we get more than 5 people who want to sell we can adjust the numbers, the only number that will be capped at 15 will be the vendors. We would really like to fill our tables up for this swap. The tables will be 30$ and will come with power so please bring our own multi plugs and cords. There will be a 20 gallon tank limit on the tables that we provide. The doors will open to the public at 12 and close at 3pm. The time for set up will be around 8am but please keep an eye out for updates. All the money from this swap will be donated back to the WWP like last year... if you want to sell or be a vendor please sends me a PM with your name, company name, number, number of tables, and email address...

gulickje

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This year’s swap on April 20 will be at the Pontiac center on 2809 North Pontiac Dr. we will have 20 tables for sellers and vendor... I would really like to have it split at 15 for vendors and 5 for sellers. If we get more than 5 people who want to sell we can adjust the numbers, the only number that will be capped at 15 will be the vendors. We would really like to fill our tables up for this swap. The tables will be 30$ and will come with power so please bring our own multi plugs and cords. There will be a 20 gallon tank limit on the tables that we provide. The doors will open to the public at 12 and close at 3pm. The time for set up will be around 8am but please keep an eye out for updates. All the money from this swap will be donated back to the WWP like last year... if you want to sell or be a vendor please sends me a PM with your name, company name, number, number of tables, and email address...

gulickje

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can i contact someone contact me about wisc show? I thought i posted before but i dont see it or see a reply

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%
Back