Wisconsin Reef Society www.wireefsociety.com

tomstechnic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers! My name is Tom Heidemann, and I am the President of Wisconsin Reef Society. We are a local reef club based mostly in South Eastern Wisconsin. Our club has been together for over a decade. We have over 100+ paid members on the site, and several hundred more that visit our forum website at www.wireefsociety.com

Our members host a monthly meeting at selected member's homes, and occasionally at local reef businesses in the area. We have 3 major events a year, which include a Chartered Bus Trip to the Chicago area LFS's in March, a BBQ meeting in August, and a Christmas Party in December. We were also a part of the 1st Annual FragStock frag swap that just debuted this weekend with great success.

Being a paid member at WRS has it's benifits:

- Access to Member only Group buys
- Access to WRS equipment (Par Meter, Suction cups for tank moves, power meters & PVC tools) along with equipment that other members loan out for use.
- Free entry to Raffles at Major events - We usually get several hundred $$$ worth of items donated by LFS's, online vendors and OEM's to raffle at our BBQ and Christmas meetings.
- March Chicago Bus Trip - Members pay a $15 co-pay for a full day of chartered fun visiting the Chicagoland LFS's

Feel free to post here, or send me a PM if you have any questions.

Tom Heidemann
President Wisconsin Reef Society
(tomstechnic) or just KT

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back