With Corals

Status
Not open for further replies.

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for good deals on torches, hammers, frogspawn, zoas, palys, and acros. Maybe a few mushrooms and definitely some nems of different types. I'm thinking of doing a z&p garden on one side of my tank on the sand and rock flower garden other side

Dufish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for good deals on torches, hammers, frogspawn, zoas, palys, and acros. Maybe a few mushrooms and definitely some nems of different types. I'm thinking of doing a z&p garden on one side of my tank on the sand and rock flower garden other side

I have all those

OP
OP
coralfrenzy88

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will say this though, keeping a mixed reef with softies, lps and sps is quite difficult.
I've been doing it for yrs. It's not to aweful hard. I've also seen that most people imho make this hobby harder than it really is ;)

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lps & sps isn’t to hard. Softies and sps can be tricky because they let off toxins and have very different flow requirements.

OP
OP
coralfrenzy88

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
idk, then i must suck at it.
I doubt that very much, I have a bigger tank so i can spread stuff out and higher water volume ensures less issues with chemical warfare maybe. I've always been the type to defy the rules of logic and have had good success...maybe I'm just lucky

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubt that very much, I have a bigger tank so i can spread stuff out and higher water volume ensures less issues with chemical warfare maybe. I've always been the type to defy the rules of logic and have had good success...maybe I'm just lucky
nah, luck aint a thing sometimes. i think you just got it figured out. i just need to mess with it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 73 78.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.6%
Back