Without this fish your saltwater aquarium is not complete..

BRS

How much do what fish you have in your tank matter to you?

• I take my fish selection VERY carefully.

Votes: 502 75.0%
  • I just focus on a few of my favorites and don't care much for the rest.

Votes: 93 13.9%
  • I just choose fish on a feeling or a whim.

Votes: 50 7.5%
  • Whatever fish are the cheapest.

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • No fish for me in my aquarium.

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters

cassilyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Since I have a seahorse tank, the most important fish I have are of course seahorses. Next is my clownfish - he's quite the character. In my husband's tank, I love his copperband - he's also a character, always begging for more food!

bmeily

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Mandarin is my favorite. I had one for years and one of the main reasons to get back into the hobby. Just love the colors and hovering around pecking at pods.
And no tank is complete without clowns, prolly going to upgrade to designer ones.

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
I do keep Clown Fish and I enjoy them. The primary purpose of my large reef tank was to create something our entire family would enjoy - so at the beginning it was largely a nemo tank. Marlin and Nemo - until one went tile surfing (before I got the 180 G). Had a Blue Hippo Tang as well as a Blond Naso (in 180 G Tank) - . I replaced the one Clown I lost with a Tomato Clown - became a bully - he has been rehomed. Blond Naso got territorial - and Bullied my Yellow Tang to death. He almost Bullied my Blue Hippo to death as well. Well the Blond Naso died - Never found the body. I don't think I can add any more tangs - she has been in there too long with out another tang. So I will add some Chromis and a Goby. Also Marlin and Storm will return to the 180 G. Tank. Once things stabilize with my new aquascape and everybody is rehomed, Addition of more Coral is next.

BRS

What percentage of blue versus white lighting do you think makes the best coral growth combo?

• All Blue

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Mostly Blue

Votes: 274 62.4%
  • Even Balance

Votes: 108 24.6%
  • Mostly White

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • All White

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 1.8%