Wonderful Swap for this weekend!! I should be our best ever!!!

ducklabdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW!!! I can not wait until our swap this weekend. This is gonna be a fantastic deal and anyone that can make it should plan on being there!!

We have got vendors coming in from all over the Mid-South, Arkansas,Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee and some "GREAT FOLKS from ALABAMA!! including Jason and his better half and Harr T as well.. Can,t wait to see you all.

We have a wonderful speaker in Marc Levenson, some frag demos, great raffle prizes and some great raffles for WTMRAC club members only as well. We always have free entry into the swap for "paid" club members and it will be a great time for folks to pay there dues to our lovely ladies that will be manning the door!! We welcome new members as well as past and need the support. Without the paid members we would not be able to put on this event!!

Also bring plenty of CASH for frags, cause there is gonna be a lot to choose from!!!

Oh yeah, We also are gonna have "FOOD" as well with BAR B Q (of course this is Memphis you know we gotta have great BBQ) So plan on coming and making a Day of it.

If you like Salt Water and Aquariums you will have to enjoy this, Hey if you are from out of town and were "kinda thinking about it" Bring your whole family and even if they don't wanna stay for the day, there is more going on in the Memphis area right now than you can shake a stick at!!

Really looking forward to seeing some faces that I have not seen in a while and meeting a bunch of new folks as well!!

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a Square for my iPhone, so I can take credit, too:). Mike sold me on it at the Montgomery swap.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill;

We'll be there a little after 4 pm. We'll be staying at your hotel again this year. See y'all there!

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoyed it folks! Hat's off to Marty. Bill, and the rest of the gang for putting it on. It was good to see you folks again and meet some new peeps. See you at the nest one God willing.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great swap guys.Our hats are off to all who worked so hard to put this together.We enjoyed seeing everyone and hope to you all next year.While we're talking about it we will take our table agin next year.We have been at the same table every year.LOL.Bill, if thats your hotel should'nt salty people like us get better rates?LOL.Nice hotel and very close to the show.

OP
OP
ducklabdad

ducklabdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks much to all that attended and we really appreciate our vendors, they did "us" proud by bringing there quality corals for our participants. There was a lot of satisfaction in this show, it was a lot of work to put on but to see the wonderful turnout and see this hobby continuing with new faces and old made it all worth while. Our club had a number of people that really helped out and we can not say enough about how they selfishly took there time, to make this happen.

We hope to continue to grow this swap, and put on a quality event for everyone but especially our Club Members!!

I am not going to try and name everyone that helped because I would miss naming someone and I do not want anyones feeling to get hurt. You that helped make this happen know who you are and I can tell you that I do truly appreciate those that stepped up to make this frag swap happen. Many many people got to enjoy this and if it helped our wonerful hobby then it was worth it. I do apologize that I did not get to spend the time with our vendors and sponsers that I would have liked to and thank you all individually for participating. Hope to see everyone again next year!!

Bill Hampton

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had a great time, too. First time online since before the swap, but enjoyed every minute, despite the initial hiccups (becoming more common for me lately for some reason...). Did a lot more trading than normal this time, but got some nice corals:).

Back