World’s First automatic Frozen Fish Food Feeder set to debut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Utilizing the accessory dock, you can mount the aF4 in the sump cabinet and feed the defrosted food through the return pump intake or with a 1/2" pipe or tube directly into the aquarium.
Brilliant!!! I need this in my life!

inDcreations

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that whole 8400 thing;Facepalm...it is not 8400. If we were selling an 8400 unit, here’s the list of added features:
  • automatically Frags, sells and ships your corals.
  • Generates frozen food from leftover sushi
  • Eradicates all ich via nanobots with laser beams
  • Converts all aiptasia into high end SPS every 24 hours.

vonjankmon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone with seahorses should be super excited about this. Going on vacation, even away for a weekend requires that I find someone to feed at least twice a day and with the AF4 I'll be able to easily feed 3 times a day, which is much better for the health of the seahorses. It potentially even has applications in raising fry, which is darn near impossible if you can't feed often during the day. Even for my fish not having to deal with defrosting the food for them and feeding each day is a time saver I am looking forward too.

I have been waiting for 10 years for something like this and really hope it succeeds.

inDcreations

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone with seahorses should be super excited about this. Going on vacation, even away for a weekend requires that I find someone to feed at least twice a day and with the AF4 I'll be able to easily feed 3 times a day, which is much better for the health of the seahorses. It potentially even has applications in raising fry, which is darn near impossible if you can't feed often during the day. Even for my fish not having to deal with defrosting the food for them and feeding each day is a time saver I am looking forward too.

I have been waiting for 10 years for something like this and really hope it succeeds.

Its been a long time since I’ve kept any seahorses and I always remember them being starving for their once a day feed (or maybe twice within hours).

I definitely feel like this is a huge asset to anyone with anthias, seahorses, pipefish and honestly all fish benefit from multiple feedings. With the XL expansion, people with multiple tanks (especially raising fry), would have a lot more freedom from tending to the tanks as often.

Thanks for the support and we’re looking forward to getting this out to everyone who has been needing it!

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have backed it for xl as it’s one of a kind !

Please make one possible to feed liquid refrigerated foods too so that finally I can embark on the journey of keeping non photosynthetic gorgs alive

inDcreations

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have backed it for xl as it’s one of a kind !

Please make one possible to feed liquid refrigerated foods too so that finally I can embark on the journey of keeping non photosynthetic gorgs alive
Liquid refrigerated would be a whole new product but...have you considered the super small particled frozen cubes like Bio Pure Frozen Rotifers or Cyclopods?

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liquid refrigerated would be a whole new product but...have you considered the super small particled frozen cubes like Bio Pure Frozen Rotifers or Cyclopods?

Yeah that’s the plan with the xl . One for smaller foods like frozen calanus and cyclops and one feeding of hikari or PE mysis

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I going to be able to pick which cube to drop in next? Or will I have to set up the disc in advance

say I want to feed my fish at 5 and 9 pm but want to feed photo at midnight would I have to set up the hopper or can I set it up thru the program?

also with the 309 dollar version do I get the kit to make my own ice cubes?

inDcreations

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I going to be able to pick which cube to drop in next? Or will I have to set up the disc in advance

say I want to feed my fish at 5 and 9 pm but want to feed photo at midnight would I have to set up the hopper or can I set it up thru the program?

also with the 309 dollar version do I get the kit to make my own ice cubes?
You would have to pre-stage the carousel in the order you’d like to feed.

So for your example, you’d need two fish food cubes followed by phyto and repeat if using a single unit. If using the XL version with two units you could program phyto in one and fish food only in the other.

Lots of options and we’re still taking suggestions before we submit designs for production.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah that whole 8400 thing;Facepalm...it is not 8400. If we were selling an 8400 unit, here’s the list of added features:
  • automatically Frags, sells and ships your corals.
  • Generates frozen food from leftover sushi
  • Eradicates all ich via nanobots with laser beams
  • Converts all aiptasia into high end SPS every 24 hours.

;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

When is this model going to be available?!?!? It definitely sounds like it will be worth the $$$ !!! ;Woot

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.2%
Back