World’s First automatic Frozen Fish Food Feeder set to debut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MickeyCT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Count me in depending on timing. I have some travel coming up next year and don't want to beta test while I'm away as I'd rather be here to keep an eye on things.

rui.manuel.gaspar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who has backed the project already or is considering backing and would like to beta test, send me a message. We have some slots open now that we’re expanding the beta testing pool!

Hey there,
Are you looking for people WW or just United States?

All the best,
Rui

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so excited that this is so close to being funded! (Yes, I'm backing it.) Over 90% funded so far -- that is just under $4k to go with 9 days left. Tell all your reefing friends that this is what they should drop their Black Friday tank money on! :D

bdesign

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who has backed the project already or is considering backing and would like to beta test, send me a message. We have some slots open now that we’re expanding the beta testing pool!

Pledged for the XL Basic

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds like a dream for this hobby and I am excited to see it work. I go away all the time and only feed frozen foods so I have to have a tank sitter come by.

I will be buying one of these as soon as they are out. :cool:

bdesign

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds like a dream for this hobby and I am excited to see it work. I go away all the time and only feed frozen foods so I have to have a tank sitter come by.

I will be buying one of these as soon as they are out. :cool:

PLEDGE! (or there won't BE a retail version)

*Not being bossy, just super hopeful this comes to fruition (and worried it won't reach the goal with so few days to go).

7hogwarts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I backed this because it will be so beneficial. There is nothing else quite like this on the market. I, too, would love to be a beta tester.

Sashaka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 days and $600. left to go! It's so close! Please, if you're still on the fence, now's the time to think about hopping off to make sure this thing gets funded! Crossing my fingers and toes that enough of you will pledge to ensure production. :)

inDcreations

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a feeling we're going to make it guys, thanks for all the support! We've already begun the groundwork with our chosen manufacturer and will be pulling the trigger as soon as we hit it.

inDcreations

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did the XL which I believe pushed you past your goal. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing your product.

Thank you!! (I was literally looking at the screen when it updated, very exciting!) Now the fun begins...Tomorrow I'm going to give the go-ahead to our manufacturer to get a little head start on production.

Sashaka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!! (I was literally looking at the screen when it updated, very exciting!) Now the fun begins...Tomorrow I'm going to give the go-ahead to our manufacturer to get a little head start on production.

Awesome news! I can't wait!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Congratulations on reaching you funding goal!!! This product definitely has the potential to be a game changer!

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just switched to the XL. Can you tell me how much more power it will take to run versus the regular unit? Thanks!

*Congrats on the funding!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back