World’s First automatic Frozen Fish Food Feeder set to debut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!! (I was literally looking at the screen when it updated, very exciting!) Now the fun begins...Tomorrow I'm going to give the go-ahead to our manufacturer to get a little head start on production.

Congrats on reaching the funding goal! I think this is going to be a nice piece of gear. :)

inDcreations

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just switched to the XL. Can you tell me how much more power it will take to run versus the regular unit? Thanks!

*Congrats on the funding!

It will take double the power essentially as its just dual freezer units tied into one controller. We have code to cut power to one unit once its empty so that should help on efficiency.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I asked about the beta testing how do I know if I made the cut?

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would gladly pledge for this amazing product. But I am old and can't figure out how to do that. :rolleyes:

Wayne P.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

sauceydipp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When is the projected release date for this product? Apologies if this was mentioned ten times previously

inDcreations

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When is the projected release date for this product? Apologies if this was mentioned ten times previously

Right now, we’re planning to ship to our backers NOV 2020, Pre-orders will go out next. We are expecting to open up for pre-orders in April.

Drizzieee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wondering how the updates on the product have been? I'm in san diego will you guys have a store front at all for anyone local? Congrats on the project finally something everyone can use!

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a KickStarter backer. Erik has been great with the monthly updates. In the last update that was sent out July 30 he said it won't be long before the beta tests start and pre-orders open. They have of course had COVID-induced production delays, but they have been pretty transparent about the process and the final product is a lot more refined than the KickStarter model.

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also a backer. Seems like it's coming along. I'm really looking forward to trying it out.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Although we in Europe, we're very interested in this, it would be nice to travel away for a week. Four months on, how is this product doing?

@inDcreations is still active on R2R so hopefully they can provide an update here.

PartyAB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last update was a little over a month ago. While I’m disappointed with the delays it isn’t unexpected; also I think the company has done a great job in keeping everyone informed on progress.

Riqaq

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last update was a little over a month ago. While I’m disappointed with the delays it isn’t unexpected; also I think the company has done a great job in keeping everyone informed on progress.
Delays are inevitable, when designing a first of class equipment, at the moment it's even worse due to supply chain difficulties caused by Coronavirus. I have had a GHL Ion Director on pre-order for over a year, so I definitely get that. The thing that I find makes a situation better is up to date communication. So when I subscribed to InD, a couple of days ago, I got an automated reply from Erik that included "We plan to begin shipping pre-orders November 2020", that is why I asked :).

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back