World Wide Corals 13th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it said to PM them so they can verify the post were "substantial" to count towards it.
giphy.gif

TruckerTami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC OMG thank you so much! Came in earlier and picked up all 22 of my frags. They are in frag tank awaiting to be in DT. All look perfect ty again

Keep the frags
@WWC OMG thank you so much! Came in earlier and picked up all 22 of my frags. They are in frag tank awaiting to be in DT. All look perfect ty again

I wanted to go in to get mine today, but had to do water changes and testing that I neglected yesterday lol!

babadaballer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC
Good morning, I responded to an order confirmation email from the live sale with a question. I can imagine you guys are flooded with emails should I have sent a separate email or I imagine you guys are just backed up? Thanks

Fishcrisp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was and first time experience,really enjoyed. I did go over my budget,wish i had a bigger tank. Now gonna have to figure out where to put corals and what corals can go together. Im new. To the saltwater. So gonna do a lot of research before my corals get to me.

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I emailed Saturday when I purchased and forgot to change shipping. I emailed contact support Saturday and haven’t heard back yet about that shipping refund. Do you know how long it takes to hear back?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's another raffle for the people who posted and purchased yes?

There isn't an extra raffle, but you do get an extra entry into the raffles. See below...

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the live sale hours (both days if 2 day sale). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize.

Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of the sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC couldn't help myself and used my rewards points to get a SPS pack added on to my order. I was impressed with the zoa pack you sent the last time I'm sure this one will be equally impressive!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I emailed Saturday when I purchased and forgot to change shipping. I emailed contact support Saturday and haven’t heard back yet about that shipping refund. Do you know how long it takes to hear back?

As you might imagine we have been inundated with emails. I believe there are over 200 in our inbox right now and every time we answer one 5 more come in behind the one we answered.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back