World Wide Corals 13th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Low Flow would be around 25% or lower pulse, Medium around 50% pulse and High up to 100% pulse. We would never recommend placing a coral in front of a powerhead. Always have it off to one side or a foot or more away.

We are still sorting like you can't believe. We promise we will get to it as soon as possible, but with 500 orders going out this week and and about the same next week we are pretty backed up.

Sorry to hear that. Can you send us an email with a photo to [email protected]? We would be happy to help you from there :)
Thanks for following up, but after a few hours in the tank he looks great. I think we are good to go!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my corals a little while ago, everything was perfectly packed as always! And the free JF Leptoseris was a pleasant surprise!!! Thank you @WWC

Nice! I'm so glad everything arrived in great condition! Hope you enjoy everything!

@WWC Corals received and acclimating!!! Thank you for an awesome sale and some extra goodies!!! Sticker is going on the tank!!! Pictures to come once I get it all unbagged :)

Fire is a coming!
giphy.gif

Sweet! Enjoy!

Received my haul earlier. Everything was acclimated and unbagged. Currently sitting on two frag racks (new rack came today - just in time) at the bottom of the tank.

Will post some pictures later or tomorrow.

Thanks @WWC (even though I didn't get a sticker :()

Sweet! We look forward to it! Sorry about the sticker... We sent them them out randomly.

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to figured out how your order is supposed to be delivered in central PA by 10:30, but is still in TN.

giphy.gif
They had a big storm roll through memphis from like 2-4am so don't be surprised if it comes in late.

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my haul. Received it yesterday and everything woke up almost immediately. Just one of the Green Star Polyps and the Lemon Tip Cloves are still grumpy.

MVIMG_20200731_140312.jpg

MVIMG_20200731_135637.jpg

Back