World Wide Corals 13th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ruegaroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I ordered:
IMG_3663.jpg

VS.

What I got:
IMG_3662.jpg

I wouldn't be as upset if I actually got two different kinds of yumas but they are the same. At least they look somewhat like the sunkist yuma that is pictured. Neither look like the frozen fire yuma. The florida is different too. A bit of a bummer.

TruckerTami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I ordered:
IMG_3663.jpg

VS.

What I got:
IMG_3662.jpg

I wouldn't be as upset if I actually got two different kinds of yumas but they are the same. At least they look somewhat like the sunkist yuma that is pictured. Neither look like the frozen fire yuma. The florida is different too. A bit of a bummer.
My bedazzled favites does not look like at all like the pic, but my Duncan and my warlock are spot on. Have you tried contacting customer service? Mistakes do happen, and I can only assume that with so many orders, both from this sale, eBay auctions, and regular sales, all happening at the same time, the massive amount of sorting, tag and bagging, there may have been a mix up.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I ordered:
IMG_3663.jpg

VS.

What I got:
IMG_3662.jpg

That doesn't look right, can you please send us an email so we can look up your account and help you out?

We'll make this right for you one way or another.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bedazzled favites does not look like at all like the pic, but my Duncan and my warlock are spot on. Have you tried contacting customer service? Mistakes do happen, and I can only assume that with so many orders, both from this sale, eBay auctions, and regular sales, all happening at the same time, the massive amount of sorting, tag and bagging, there may have been a mix up.

Can we help you out as well? If you don't mind sending us an email, we look up your account as well and do our best to make sure you are happy with your purchases :)

TruckerTami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we help you out as well? If you don't mind sending us an email, we look up your account as well and do our best to make sure you are happy with your purchases :)
I myself am not worried about it, it was an “impulse buy” and I was just going to let it grow out and see what it does :) you guys are awesome!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I myself am not worried about it, it was an “impulse buy” and I was just going to let it grow out and see what it does :) you guys are awesome!

If you are happy, then we are happy :) If that changes, then let us know and we'll make it right for you!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this brown jelly on my red goniopora?

20200810_110816.jpg 20200810_110752.jpg

I would remove that frag from your reef right away as it does not look like it can be saved. Can you please send us an email with these photos to [email protected] so we can mark your account?

marxman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a VM from WWC today saying that my order from the Live Sale was ready to ship and I needed to call and pay for shipping. Did everyone else get this call? I have to admit I was so excited during that sale I didn't look at any shipping info.

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a VM from WWC today saying that my order from the Live Sale was ready to ship and I needed to call and pay for shipping. Did everyone else get this call? I have to admit I was so excited during that sale I didn't look at any shipping info.

You were supposed to buy a 'shipping module' before or during the sale. Most people probably paid for it ahead of time, so I doubt a lot of calls went out like this.

marxman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You were supposed to buy a 'shipping module' before or during the sale. Most people probably paid for it ahead of time, so I doubt a lot of calls went out like this.

Thanks Morbo. I didnt do that, i was too excited when i saw the sale. Anyway i squared away the shipping today.

Back