World Wide Corals 6th Anniversary 24hr LIVE SALE! THE ORIGINATORS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tspreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC,
I sent a pm Sunday night, still no response yet. Please reply to my PM regarding local pick up after July 26th of corals purchased during the sale.

Read the posts on this page and the page before. You will have your answer.

gregoryleonard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Read the posts on this page and the page before. You will have your answer.
Please don't assume you know what the details of my PM were to WWC, I have read the posts about WWC changing the pick up dates from after the 26th (which I planned around) to after the 19th. I am scheduled to be out of town that week and cannot come on the dates they changed it to after the 26th was posted from before the beginning of the sale. Now they change the dates and that conflicts with my pre-set plans and I need to know what I can arrange.
Thanks for your attempted assistance. I still need to hear from someone at WWC.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don't assume you know what the details of my PM were to WWC, I have read the posts about WWC changing the pick up dates from after the 26th (which I planned around) to after the 19th. I am scheduled to be out of town that week and cannot come on the dates they changed it to after the 26th was posted from before the beginning of the sale. Now they change the dates and that conflicts with my pre-set plans and I need to know what I can arrange.
Thanks for your attempted assistance. I still need to hear from someone at WWC.

Sorry for the typo but all pick up orders start this Friday July 19th.

You can still come on the 26th too if you want, anytime on or after the 19th.

Spaceman Spliff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the same boat....planning on picking up but family arrives in town on Friday for a week. I'll try to run over sometime during the week next week but likely will be after the 26th.

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WWC can post what the darth maul & valentines day massacres zoas look like so I can show my wife what I just added to our order so she lets live to see them. She likes the colorful things.

At the top of the thread, (note the thread, not the top of the page) there is a black strip. On the right hand side in the black strip there are a few things to choose from. Pick the search thread and type in darth maul or Valentines. A list of posts with appear. Figure out which one has the actual posting of the link and you can see the pictures. It also helps during the sale if you wanted something and want to go back to see if it sold.

Post 9774 are the valentines
Post 9794 are the darth mauls

Last edited:

Barron

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC, we purchased a shipping unit yesterday to go with our sale purchase. Please ship when you can. Monday would be fine. Thank you.

Snook65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up my 8 corals today and everything looks great! It was nice meeting a couple others doing the same thing. Thanks WWC.

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my corals today they look great. Ultra Lobo is awesome others are small but will look great after i feed them some wheaties.lol

buffalobunch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals yesterday morning. Everything looks great! Everyone ate some reef roids this morning! Thanks for the well thought out shipping containers and overall experience. You guys are awesome. I'll definitely be ordering from you again!

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up my corals last night and my tshirt :) all looks awesome. Sorry we were like 10 mins after close we were trying to make it on way back from Melbourne lol :) thank you so much. Hope to win♥

Javsku

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After seeing the store today all I can say is WOW WOW WOW......WOW. Your show tanks are amazing, I have never seen a coral store like that and I have been to a bunch. The corals are amazing, the colors are insane. Everything is very healthy and clean. The staff there was very friendly and helpful. I would suggest a trip to anyone especially if you live in Florida. I live about an hour and a half away and it is well worth the drive. By the way I am very happy with my corals from the sale as well as the additional frag I got today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back