World Wide Corals 6th Anniversary 24hr LIVE SALE! THE ORIGINATORS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipment received, everything looks great. Thanks guys!
Your welcome and thanks for the update and great news!

Got my corals yesterday morning. Everything looks great! Everyone ate some reef roids this morning! Thanks for the well thought out shipping containers and overall experience. You guys are awesome. I'll definitely be ordering from you again!
Glad to hear that you for them on Roids already..lol!!
Got it and all of it looks as good as the pics
Thanks and I will let Jacob know he is doing a great job with the pics!

Just picked up my corals last night and my tshirt :) all looks awesome. Sorry we were like 10 mins after close we were trying to make it on way back from Melbourne lol :) thank you so much. Hope to win♥
Nice to meet you guys and glad that you made it in for the in store pick up!
After seeing the store today all I can say is WOW WOW WOW......WOW. Your show tanks are amazing, I have never seen a coral store like that and I have been to a bunch. The corals are amazing, the colors are insane. Everything is very healthy and clean. The staff there was very friendly and helpful. I would suggest a trip to anyone especially if you live in Florida. I live about an hour and a half away and it is well worth the drive. By the way I am very happy with my corals from the sale as well as the additional frag I got today.
Thank you for sharing your WWC Experience with others that can not make it by the shop. It was fantastic to meet you in person! Thank you!

Last edited:

reefknight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sent you a PM. Fed Ex strikes again.....No delivery for me today. My package went to Memphis, TN instead of Middle GA. :sad:

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC really took me off guard this time... I ordered 5 frags and 9 came in!! At first I panicked thought I got someone else's package. But then the WYSIWYG Jellybean was there so I guess instead of messing up WWC was just being awesome and gave me 4 freebies. THANK YOU WWC!!

dipping wasn't all that fun with 9 frags and some of them I don't know what the light requirements are, gotta look it up lol. BTW, after dipping, not a single pest/bug came off the frags, just to show you guys how clean WWC's stuff are, and this is the same result from every WWC order from the past, sometimes I just want to be lazy and throw them directly in the tank after getting the Fedex box.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sent you a PM. Fed Ex strikes again.....No delivery for me today. My package went to Memphis, TN instead of Middle GA. :sad:
Dang Fed Ex!! We have had tremendous success with FedEx but they dropped the ball this time.

WWC really took me off guard this time... I ordered 5 frags and 9 came in!! At first I panicked thought I got someone else's package. But then the WYSIWYG Jellybean was there so I guess instead of messing up WWC was just being awesome and gave me 4 freebies. THANK YOU WWC!!

dipping wasn't all that fun with 9 frags and some of them I don't know what the light requirements are, gotta look it up lol. BTW, after dipping, not a single pest/bug came off the frags, just to show you guys how clean WWC's stuff are, and this is the same result from every WWC order from the past, sometimes I just want to be lazy and throw them directly in the tank after getting the Fedex box.

Glad you were happy with your order. The truth is that the extra 4 frags(freebies) did belong to someones else order. They got mixed in with your order when we were filling the boxes yesterday. We could not figure out what box they ended up in. Anyhow please keep the extra corals since we made the error. Thanks for a great live sale!!

mine went there at 3am, but now is on truck from Macon so I should be getting in next 27 min!! u sure ur's stayed in TN?
Let us know how it goes!

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine went there at 3am, but now is on truck from Macon so I should be getting in next 27 min!! u sure ur's stayed in TN?

just got them and they are floating now... Fedex was 22 min late, but could have been worse.
Some of the bags leaked and the box was wet, but the corals themselves look great through the bags! Will keep ya posted as I unbag them. Thanks!

kv69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my corals today, and all I must say is WOW! This is a 100 percent turnaround from the last sale I purchased corals, everything arrived poorly packed and dead, I won't, however, call any names.

No booger sized frags here, The JF Incinerator was huge... carefully packaged and double bagged with name tags, top notch, you guys can have all my business, FWIW.

Can't wait till cyber monday, already upped my internet speed, and ready to go.

kv69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my corals today, and all I must say is WOW! This is a 100 percent turnaround from the last sale I purchased corals, everything arrived poorly packed and dead, I won't, however, call any names.

No booger sized frags here, The JF Incinerator was huge... carefully packaged and double bagged with name tags, top notch, you guys can have all my business, FWIW.

Can't wait till cyber monday, already upped my internet speed, and ready to go.

Ok let me clarify... The last sale I purchased corals from was not affiliated with REEF2REEF and was NOT a WWC live sale.

I should have refrained from commenting about a unfortunate experience :frusty: and kept it all positive..

All my corals from Lou and the guys from WWC, are top quality, and I will make many more purchases from them.

CookieJar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals last week and couldn't be happier- corals matched pictures, zoa pack was great & got a super cool bonus to boot! thumbs up to WWC!

coralkingdom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I miss a post regarding the $50 visa gift cards for the 1000th's post winners? PM'd you guys about it a few days ago and haven't heard anything back, just curious when they will be sent out.

By the way when my order came in on Friday every frag opened up before I had even finished acclimating them. Thanks for the quality frags and quality shipping!

thanhreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine around 9:00 AM EST. The zoa bags were leaked and the box was wet. One zoa frag was detached from frag disk :sad:. The couple of acro frags look awesome. Everything looks great. Thank you, WWC.

InSaNeR33fER

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got everything in the tank... Scoly is insane!!!!! Thanks for the freebie too!! Seeya next live sale!

rockinzebra457

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got back from picking mine up and very impressed with the corals and how they handled my situation.

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A+ WWC!!! Nice packaging and wonderful sized frags!! Thank you sooo very much!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok let me clarify... The last sale I purchased corals from was not affiliated with REEF2REEF and was NOT a WWC live sale.

I should have refrained from commenting about a unfortunate experience :frusty: and kept it all positive..

All my corals from Lou and the guys from WWC, are top quality, and I will make many more purchases from them.
We look forward to sending you some more sweet corals in the future! Thanks for the feedback.
Got my corals last week and couldn't be happier- corals matched pictures, zoa pack was great & got a super cool bonus to boot! thumbs up to WWC!
Thanks CookieJar! We do our best to deliver the most accurate pictures of the corals.
Did I miss a post regarding the $50 visa gift cards for the 1000th's post winners? PM'd you guys about it a few days ago and haven't heard anything back, just curious when they will be sent out.

By the way when my order came in on Friday every frag opened up before I had even finished acclimating them. Thanks for the quality frags and quality shipping!
Sorry we missed the PM. We did mail out gift cards in regular USPS mail and glad things went well!
I got mine around 9:00 AM EST. The zoa bags were leaked and the box was wet. One zoa frag was detached from frag disk :sad:. The couple of acro frags look awesome. Everything looks great. Thank you, WWC.
You are welcome and sorry to hear the frag detached from the disk. Let us know how it does and glad all else looked great!!!
I just got everything in the tank... Scoly is insane!!!!! Thanks for the freebie too!! Seeya next live sale!
Love that Scoly and enjoy!
Got ours in today and everything is looking great!
Thanks guys and hope to see you on Cyber Monday Live Sale!

Just got back from picking mine up and very impressed with the corals and how they handled my situation.
You got it and we want our customers to be happy customers!

A+ WWC!!! Nice packaging and wonderful sized frags!! Thank you sooo very much!!
You are very welcome and thanks for taking part in the sale!!!

Last edited:

stn1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine yesterday. 2 bags were leaking and one of the acan inside was really stressed out. Hopefully it will recover soon. All other corals are awesome. Thanks WWC.

reefknight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email inbound to you guys. We have at least one DOA and possibly more, time will tell. Fed Ex really did a number on the box as well. :frusty:

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine yesterday. 2 bags were leaking and one of the acan inside was really stressed out. Hopefully it will recover soon. All other corals are awesome. Thanks WWC.
Keep us informed of the condition of the Acan. Glad all other corals look awesome!!
Email inbound to you guys. We have at least one DOA and possibly more, time will tell. Fed Ex really did a number on the box as well. :frusty:
reefknight sorry that FedEx picked your box to take on on a 2 day journey!!! I just responded to your email and thank you for all your efforts to try to save the corals.-Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back