World Wide Corals 7th Anniversary 24HR LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mods please close thread.
Live Sale Exit Letter
Thanks to everyone who participated, and for all the support!!! This event would not have been possible without all of you!!
Coral Packs will be available to purchase until the end of the add-on period. (Ends 11AM Mon. 6/9/14)
7 different add-on frag packs are available(not wysiwyg) you can add to your order and please feel free to choose as many as you would like while the supplies last

Click below to purchase Add-On packs or Leftovers or go to the front page of the site.

Add-On Coral Packs!

Live Sale Leftovers & WWC current online stock
All Leftover corals & corals currently in stock on the WWC website will be available to “Add-On†at a 20% discount until 11AM Monday 6/9
No Add-Ons will be accepted after 11AM Mon. 6/9
Remember, all PMs and emails will be answered starting Monday 11AM EST.

Shipping:
If you are having your corals shipped and haven’t purchased a Shipping unit, go to our homepage: https://www.worldwidecorals.com/. Click on the Tuesday 6/10 Shipping Unit icon for (Priority Overnight $44.99) or Wednesday 6/11 Shipping Unit icon for (Priority overnight $44.99) or Florida Shipping Unit icon for (Florida overnight $24.99) Wednesday 6/11 then check out.
If you are local, in-store pickups will be allowed starting Thursday 6/12.
The Raffle Thread will be up & available by 7pm on Tuesday.

FAQs:
Q: “Do I need to do anything to prove my 24 hours?!â€
A: "You must send us a PM showing your 24 hourly post numbers for the 24 hours. (post number is in top right corner of post) (to qualify: you must make a regular purchase)â€. We will contact you for T-Shirt sizing once all posts have been verified. Shirts may be shipped separate from coral order.
Q: If I got the check-ins but didn’t get any coral, if I buy from the leftover thread am I still getting a t-shirt?
A: Yes, anyone that got the check-ins can purchase a coral pack or from the leftovers in order to qualify for the gift card and receive a t-shirt.

Sincerely,
WWC Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back