World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! 2000 Frags in 14 hours! Whoa!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After Brs Black Friday and wwc cyber Monday live sale how am I going to explain to my wife that Santa’s gift bag is going to be awfully light this year when he comes to my house. ;Greedy;Greedy;Greedy;Greedy

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
X5bSjYN.jpg

1. WWC Frag Pack, our choice = $500 value
N0JmaZh.jpg

2. D-D Clarisea SK-5000 (with Extra Roller) = $400 value
T790kHY.jpg

3. AI Nero 5 Pump + Kolar Activated Carbon & GFO = $300 value
MnrEkla.jpg

Prizes sponsored by https://ecotechmarine.com/ & http://www.kolarlabs.com/

large_EcoTechLogo.png
kolar.png

Last edited:

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have something in the cart now on your site (first time order) and i see free shipping, so does it mean that i can set a shipping date and wait for the cyber Monday sale to see if I get more to include. should i be adding another shipping day into the cart here?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have something in the cart now on your site (first time order) and i see free shipping, so does it mean that i can set a shipping date and wait for the cyber Monday sale to see if I get more to include. should i be adding another shipping day into the cart here?

If your order is over $200 then yes, your shipment will ship for free and you are more than welcome to use the (free shipping) with your Cybermonday Live Sale frags. Just choose one of the corresponding Live Sale shipping dates and we will make sure your order arrives on that day.

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your order is over $200 then yes, your shipment will ship for free and you are more than welcome to use the (free shipping) with your Cybermonday Live Sale frags. Just choose one of the corresponding Live Sale shipping dates and we will make sure your order arrives on that day.

great thanks.

Kmadden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have two $5 corals and 2 non $5 corals in my cart at checkout but one of the $5 was already taken will it cancel a non $5.

Sorry if that's confusing. This is my first live sale.

AK_Flint

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, my wife walked by and shook her head “no” as I was reading this........ guess I will have to hide in the garage!

ryeguyy84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I'm a little slow so bear with me... You send a link, i click it and rush to checkout? So when I'm in the checkout will there be a shipping option? Or is it just pay for the coral?

I'm new to you guys but love the coral I have so far from you. So much healthier than my LFS

Kmadden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kmadden you check out completely each time as fast as you can, if you don’t complete someone else will buy the 5$ corals...like fast
I think I understand. That's why we purchase shipping early. I'm just having trouble with that. On the post it says click the links to purchase shipping on the day I want but they are not working and I can't find it on there site.

Kmadden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I understand. That's why we purchase shipping early. I'm just having trouble with that. On the post it says click the links to purchase shipping on the day I want but they are not working and I can't find it on there site.
I got it. It's the app. It won't load the link had to do in the browser

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back