World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! 2000 Frags in 14 hours! Whoa!

Discussion in 'World Wide Corals' started by WWC, Nov 10, 2018.

1. AndrewB

AndrewB Active Member

FedEx is running behind in atlanta (mine, anyway) ... they've never missed the 10:30am delivery time. Here it is 3:15 and the status says still at the sorting facility... getting nervous.

RogueReef likes this.

2. WWC

WWC WWC Staff R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Gold Sponsor Partner Sponsor 2019 Showcase Editor

Yes, our shipping software sends out an email with your tracking number on the day that you requested your package to ship. If you haven't received it there's a good chance that the email ended up in your spam folder.

Can you please send us a PM or give us a call (407) 856-2066, so we can check what's happening with your order.

This is absolutely correct. We pack our corals as late as possible in the day. Then your sent your emails with your tracking numbers.

3. Kmadden

Kmadden Active Member

Ok thanks.

4. balajeek15

balajeek15 Active Member

I sent them an email and they confirmed its shipping today so i could take of tomorrow to receive them. Few min later got Fedex email. First time order online and I hope everything is what i ordered and in good shape.

RogueReef likes this.
  5. Darth George

Darth George Well-Known Member

East of the West Coast, West of the East Coast.
    For sure. I have a strict qt. I was just letting people know undesirables can slip by and it's a good idea to check your stuff no matter where it came from. While I agree bubble algae isn't that big of a deal I've seen it take some tanks over.

6. Darth George

I was just surprised given wwc has such a thorough qt regimen. Just a heads up.

7. RogueReef

RogueReef Member

I actually got an email from shopify at 10pm CT woth a tracking number and everything.

8. WWC

WWC WWC Staff R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Gold Sponsor Partner Sponsor 2019 Showcase Editor

Sorry for the late reply on this and no problem to help. Please send us an email with your full name and address to contact@worldwidecorals.com and will get you taken care of asap!

Thanks again!

WWC

bobbyM and Darth George like this.
  9. Darth George

Wow! Thank you so much. Now that's customer service!

408Dartfish and bobbyM like this.
  10. Sshannon

Sshannon Member

Curious as to when shipping will be refunded for those that missed out on buying anything (such as myself).

11. ryeguyy84

ryeguyy84 Active Member

Did you contact them?

12. WWC

Just shoot us an email to contact@worldwidecorals.com with your order info and we will get that refunded for you asap!

Have a great weekend : )

Sshannon likes this.
  13. RogueReef

RogueReef Member

Wonder why you missed out?

14. JBKReef

JBKReef Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Secret Santa Build Thread Contributor

Huge shoutout to Tommy at @WWC Just helped me out with a clarification on my order as well as found a frag of a coral my wife has wanted for months. Great company and as always stellar customer service.

bobbyM likes this.
  15. RogueReef

RogueReef Member

Huge shoutout to Hunter at @WWC answering my question and helping out with my concern. My first time experience with World Wide Coral was exceptional!

bobbyM likes this.
  16. balajeek15

balajeek15 Active Member

I got my shipment delivered ontime, box was wet and knew something opened, yes couple of bags leaked into the styrofoam box and unfortunately the box bottom is cracked.
    Acclimated and Reef dipped and all in the tank now, have to wait and see which survived.

First time order and was surprised how everything is so tiny except for the torch

17. Kmadden

Kmadden Active Member

Just got mine. Everything's acclimating now.

I also got what I think is a tiny feather duster. I'm not sure if i should keep it or not. 1543609203506.jpeg

18. WWC

It sounds like FedEx had a bit of inadvertent fun with your box. Would you please send us a photo of the frags to our email - contact@worldwidecorals.com We'll be happy to help you from there :)

They are perfectly harmless so it's really up to you. I personally dig them as they can settle in your sand bed and keep things clean in their general area... Lol

19. ryeguyy84

ryeguyy84 Active Member

Everything came in and on time for me... All the SPS looks great, still waiting for the zoa's to open up but I'm pretty sure that's normal

20. mimo91088

mimo91088 Member

Got my order. A few hours late but that's to be expected this time of year. Everything opened up right away except one monti. I think he's still mad at me because I accidentally dropped him face down in the sand. Overall happy with my order, and thrilled with the level of customer service. This was my first online order, but it probably won't be my last!

Draft saved Draft deleted