World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! 2000 Frags in 14 hours! Whoa!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have two $5 corals and 2 non $5 corals in my cart at checkout but one of the $5 was already taken will it cancel a non $5.

Sorry if that's confusing. This is my first live sale.

No worries at all! Actually, during a live sale, do not check out with more than one coral in your cart at a time. If one frag is sold in your cart you will not be able to check out at all. So just try to get one coral at a time and see how that goes. In regards to the $5 corals, we hope that every one is honorable and does the right thing... Otherwise it's a huge pain for us afterwards as those that get extra keep those that didn't get any from getting any at all. There's only so many (150+) to go around.

Okay so I'm a little slow so bear with me... You send a link, i click it and rush to checkout? So when I'm in the checkout will there be a shipping option? Or is it just pay for the coral?

I'm new to you guys but love the coral I have so far from you. So much healthier than my LFS

That's exactly correct! Have your auto fill set up so you can check out faster. There will be an option at checkout where you will be able to check Live Sale Shipping = $0 so you don't have to pay for shipping (other than your shipping module).

That's awesome that you are loving our corals! Best of luck during the live sale!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about we tease you with some LPS hotness for your Saturday afternoon!

4FFt9erl.jpg

ICOa6dwl.jpg

a0dSJWkl.jpg

fWyagRwl.jpg

4ADgT8fl.jpg

4dHZ15hl.jpg

KJm2Rdll.jpg

w86qzDel.jpg

saxplayer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to pre-purchase a shipping date, but the current checkout process is adding another $24.99 shipping cost. Suggestions?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to pre-purchase a shipping date, but the current checkout process is adding another $24.99 shipping cost. Suggestions?

Choose "live sale shipping" at check out to avoid the normal shipping charge.

Last edited:

RogueReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I purchase a shipping unit? I'm clicking the shipping unit but just opens up the picture.

RogueReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this better done on a computer? What will be the average cost for coral be? Will I be guaranteed at least a coral purchase or chances are slim of coral running out?

Sharis100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you just click the link when you start posting to try and purchase? And you use PayPal?

saxplayer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Choose "live sale shipping" at check out to avoid the normal shipping charge.

Am I misunderstanding the post? I am trying to purchase the shipping date NOW. Am I supposed to wait until the actual auction date? I am trying now, and when I go to pay, it tags on another $25 shipping charge for a total of $50.

Trying to get some clarification, thank you!

Kmadden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I misunderstanding the post? I am trying to purchase the shipping date NOW. Am I supposed to wait until the actual auction date? I am trying now, and when I go to pay, it tags on another $25 shipping charge for a total of $50.

Trying to get some clarification, thank you!

After adding it to your and putting your address in it will ask you to select a shipping method. Choose live sale shipping. It will have no extra cost.

RogueReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this better done on a computer? What will be the average cost for coral be? Will I be guaranteed at least a coral purchase or chances are slim of coral running out?

RogueReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will I have to add my card information everytime I have something on the cart?

Back