World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! 2000 Frags in 14 hours! Whoa!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some top downs for you guys on the progress. We are pretty much all finished!! So excited to show you all the goods! Corals galore and some new releases!

IMG_8641-SM.JPG

IMG_8645-SM.JPG

Are those orange hammers in the second picture?

RogueReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sure! Just send us a message / email stating as such and we’ll be happy to take care of that for you.
To late [emoji22][emoji24] was waiting for the reply. So next time do I just out it on the notes when I'm purchasing?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To late [emoji22][emoji24] was waiting for the reply. So next time do I just out it on the notes when I'm purchasing?

Keep in mind that we'll have eBay going up again this week (ending Tuesday night this coming week) and you are more than welcome to bid on those auctions which can then be combined with your Live Sale and/or Black Friday Week Sale purchases!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of - we are a bit off our rocker at the moment! We have all corals on our site right now 30% Off with updates of new corals going up every day of the sale! This is perfect for those who can't join us for this Live Sale or just can't get enough corals :) Feel free to combine anything and everything (eBay, web and live sale) together!

Click here or on the image to activate the 30% Off Coupon!

jwt1603

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of - we are a bit off our rocker at the moment! We have all corals on our site right now 30% Off with updates of new corals going up every day of the sale! This is perfect for those who can't join us for this Live Sale or just can't get enough corals :) Feel free to combine anything and everything (eBay, web and live sale) together!

Could these purchases be set up for local pick up on Thursday, November 29th? At checkout I didn't see a pick up option. Thanks.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could these purchases be set up for local pick up on Thursday, November 29th? At checkout I didn't see a pick up option. Thanks.

Yes they can. Please send us an email at [email protected] or call the store at 407-856-2066 we will be happy to set that up for you.

Kmadden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's also make this a bit more interesting by making tempting you with a Free WWC Swag Pack!

f0IWTTel.jpg
I've had my eye on this white orchid since it was posted a couple days ago. I've looked for it on WWC.com but there must only be a few. I'll be watching for it during the live sale
tapatalk_1542765560012.jpeg

Back