World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! 2000 Frags in 14 hours! Whoa!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JiMwPqZ.jpg

gphWRGq.jpg

14 hours straight of discounted coral craziness! Sale starts Monday, November 26th at 10 A.M. est and goes on for 14 hours straight until Midnight est. This is going to be intense! On average, we will be posting 7 frags every 3 minutes! Will you be able to handle it?!? Do your Index finger exercises and get your F5 Buttons greased up and ready to go!

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 2000+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 14 hours. Expect a batch of 7 new corals posted every 3 minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience it is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on, please stay positive.

$5 Corals
We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with a non Live Sale/Aftersale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Live Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

X5bSjYN.jpg

1. WWC Frag Pack, our choice = $500 value
N0JmaZh.jpg

2. D-D Clarisea SK-5000 (with Extra Roller) = $400 value
T790kHY.jpg

3. AI Nero 5 Pump + Kolar Activated Carbon & GFO = $300 value
MnrEkla.jpg

Prizes sponsored by https://ecotechmarine.com/ & http://www.kolarlabs.com/

large_EcoTechLogo.png
kolar.png

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the sale hours (10 A.M. - Midnight). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize. Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

CEunehH.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $24.99 ($14.99 for FL residents).

Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit.
Just choose "live sale shipping" option at checkout.

No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before 11/30, on or after Friday you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout.

Out of state shipments will be delivered Thursday, 11/29, Friday, 11/30 and Tuesday 12/4. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, 11/29 - Friday, 11/30). Click below to purchase priority overnight shipping. Choose which day you would like to receive your order. We will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

CLICK HERECLICK HERECLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

Last edited:

jwt1603

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just call the store to set up a pick up for Thursday, Nov 30? Do I still have to buy a shipping unit since I will be picking up?

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woot! Time to redo the ground floor of the nano.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just call the store to set up a pick up for Thursday, Nov 30? Do I still have to buy a shipping unit since I will be picking up?

That’s correct! Or you can send us an email and we’ll make a note of your pickup date on your order :)

If you are local you do not have to buy a shipping module.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
stark-shopping-meme.jpg

Do I still "purchase" a shipping module or will it just be taken care of in the background?

If you have an order that already has shipping paid for or if your non-live-sale order is over $199 (to gain free shipping) then you do not have to pay for a shipping module.

Are you having a Black Friday sale as well?
Yes we will! Stay tuned!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back