World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! 2000 Frags in 14 hours! Whoa!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I am trying to buy some more at the ebay auction, and it says $39 shipping, is it like this?

LowLi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC i was unable to purchase thursday or friday delivery i will not be home tuesday i pmed and emailed havent gotten a reply yet :///

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC i was unable to purchase thursday or friday delivery i will not be home tuesday i pmed and emailed havent gotten a reply yet :///

After a live sale they get a ton of pms and emails, the customer service guys can't keep up. They will get back with you.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I am trying to buy some more at the ebay auction, and it says $39 shipping, is it like this?

You only ever have to purchase shipping one time. So if you paid for a shipping module, or paid shipping off of the website (or free shipping if your web order was over $199) then you will not have for eBay shipping. So if you do win some corals on our eBay auctions and already have some Live Sale Corals, just wait for us and we will send you the eBay invoice the following morning without shipping on it.

@WWC Where do i see how much points I have and whats worth $ and how to redeem?

You should be able to log into WWC and check your points from the Gold crown on the bottom left of the website.

I checked our shipping software and it looks like we've got you set up for a Friday delivery next week! Thanks again :)

Last edited:

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all my wwc shipments have sent me a fedex notice by email the day before

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My shipment delivery date is tomorrow Fri 30th and I see no sign of being shipped, anyone else?

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not speaking for WWC but i usual get my fedex emails around 5-6pm eastern time, i believe they try and make the dropoff as late as possible

Darth George

View Badges
Reaction score
East of the West Coast, West of the East Coast.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was delayed by about 12 hours. Everything survived but I'm super disappointed. My JF burning banana was hardly a frag and had bubble algae on it. This was my first time ordering from them so maybe this was a goof up.

20181128_091736.jpg

RogueReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was delayed by about 12 hours. Everything survived but I'm super disappointed. My JF burning banana was hardly a frag and had bubble algae on it. This was my first time ordering from them so maybe this was a goof up.

20181128_091736.jpg
I'm waiting for my mine tomorrow and first time buying from @WWC I got 17 frags hopefully none of them are in bad condition.

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
darth, i would say it was a fluke, ive gotten about 20 frags over a couple orders from WWC and all have been top notch, no algae, and adjusted to my tank in a few hours.

Darth George

View Badges
Reaction score
East of the West Coast, West of the East Coast.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
darth, i would say it was a fluke, ive gotten about 20 frags over a couple orders from WWC and all have been top notch, no algae, and adjusted to my tank in a few hours.
I was quite shocked honestly. They are regarded highly. But, I understand stuff happens and with that much coral to keep an eye on you can't catch everything.

Michael pugh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first off I dont care if its jesus himself selling me a frag i will inspect it and properly make sure it can go in my tank. secondly these guys have the reputation they have cause of the quality they bring to you. a little bubble algea is not a big deal at all. pop it off in a separate container and dip it and boom good to go. of course keep an eye on it and dip again if needed but I'm sure it will be good

Back