World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! 2000 Frags in 14 hours! Whoa!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AndrewB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx is running behind in atlanta (mine, anyway) ... they've never missed the 10:30am delivery time. Here it is 3:15 and the status says still at the sorting facility... getting nervous.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will we be notified when our packages ship.

Yes, our shipping software sends out an email with your tracking number on the day that you requested your package to ship. If you haven't received it there's a good chance that the email ended up in your spam folder.

My shipment delivery date is tomorrow Fri 30th and I see no sign of being shipped, anyone else?

Can you please send us a PM or give us a call (407) 856-2066, so we can check what's happening with your order.

not speaking for WWC but i usual get my fedex emails around 5-6pm eastern time, i believe they try and make the dropoff as late as possible

This is absolutely correct. We pack our corals as late as possible in the day. Then your sent your emails with your tracking numbers.

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent them an email and they confirmed its shipping today so i could take of tomorrow to receive them. Few min later got Fedex email. First time order online and I hope everything is what i ordered and in good shape.

Darth George

View Badges
Reaction score
East of the West Coast, West of the East Coast.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first off I dont care if its jesus himself selling me a frag i will inspect it and properly make sure it can go in my tank. secondly these guys have the reputation they have cause of the quality they bring to you. a little bubble algea is not a big deal at all. pop it off in a separate container and dip it and boom good to go. of course keep an eye on it and dip again if needed but I'm sure it will be good
For sure. I have a strict qt. I was just letting people know undesirables can slip by and it's a good idea to check your stuff no matter where it came from. While I agree bubble algae isn't that big of a deal I've seen it take some tanks over.

RogueReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually got an email from shopify at 10pm CT woth a tracking number and everything.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was delayed by about 12 hours. Everything survived but I'm super disappointed. My JF burning banana was hardly a frag and had bubble algae on it. This was my first time ordering from them so maybe this was a goof up.

20181128_091736.jpg
Sorry for the late reply on this and no problem to help. Please send us an email with your full name and address to [email protected] and will get you taken care of asap!

Thanks again!

WWC

Darth George

View Badges
Reaction score
East of the West Coast, West of the East Coast.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the late reply on this and no problem to help. Please send us an email with your full name and address to [email protected] and will get you taken care of asap!

Thanks again!

WWC
Wow! Thank you so much. Now that's customer service!

Sshannon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious as to when shipping will be refunded for those that missed out on buying anything (such as myself).

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious as to when shipping will be refunded for those that missed out on buying anything (such as myself).

Just shoot us an email to [email protected] with your order info and we will get that refunded for you asap!

Have a great weekend : )

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huge shoutout to Tommy at @WWC Just helped me out with a clarification on my order as well as found a frag of a coral my wife has wanted for months. Great company and as always stellar customer service.

RogueReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huge shoutout to Hunter at @WWC answering my question and helping out with my concern. My first time experience with World Wide Coral was exceptional!

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my shipment delivered ontime, box was wet and knew something opened, yes couple of bags leaked into the styrofoam box and unfortunately the box bottom is cracked.
Acclimated and Reef dipped and all in the tank now, have to wait and see which survived.

First time order and was surprised how everything is so tiny except for the torch

Kmadden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine. Everything's acclimating now.

I also got what I think is a tiny feather duster. I'm not sure if i should keep it or not.
1543609203506.jpeg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my shipment delivered ontime, box was wet and knew something opened, yes couple of bags leaked into the styrofoam box and unfortunately the box bottom is cracked.
Acclimated and Reef dipped and all in the tank now, have to wait and see which survived.

First time order and was surprised how everything is so tiny except for the torch

It sounds like FedEx had a bit of inadvertent fun with your box. Would you please send us a photo of the frags to our email - [email protected] We'll be happy to help you from there :)

Just got mine. Everything's acclimating now.

I also got what I think is a tiny feather duster. I'm not sure if i should keep it or not.
1543609203506.jpeg

They are perfectly harmless so it's really up to you. I personally dig them as they can settle in your sand bed and keep things clean in their general area... Lol

ryeguyy84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything came in and on time for me... All the SPS looks great, still waiting for the zoa's to open up but I'm pretty sure that's normal

mimo91088

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order. A few hours late but that's to be expected this time of year. Everything opened up right away except one monti. I think he's still mad at me because I accidentally dropped him face down in the sand. Overall happy with my order, and thrilled with the level of customer service. This was my first online order, but it probably won't be my last!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back