World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! 2000 Frags in 14 hours! Whoa!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Picard's Lionfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When my live sale box came in, they sent me a free bounce mushroom.

It was a sticker of course. Still thanking WWc for being the best

Reef_Freak720

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC is the haunted forest branching? It appears to want to branch to me

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My live sale and coral club subscription settling in well.

56C0043B-A640-41D5-B5A9-A936D4B26FE4.jpeg

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my corals on Tuesday and they all arrived in great shape. I am happy to report that my 3 polyp AOI frag is now a 4 polyp AOI frag! I honestly wasn't going to participate in this live sale because of the holidays coming up and I've spent enough money on equipment recently trying to get my tank back in shape. I checked in and saw an AOI frag come up and tried to get it since my wife has wanted one for years. I didn't get that one but I tried for another and got it. It snowballed from there and I got several more frags because I didn't want to pay shipping for only one coral. Lol. I'm glad I did though because they are doing great and I'm more motivated to keep improving my tank again.

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any advice on torch placement? Al the coral I got are doing well but my torch tenticalss are maybe a centimeter at most. I’ve tried high flow, low flow in between.. all in the sand bed at the moment. My other hammers and frogspwan are all doing great.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to the raffle winners!

My blue box came today. I feel like a winner with this blood diamond in the tank now!
293641c81588436f31acf7457112df6b.jpg

The WWC Blood Diamond is a freaking amazing Favites! Just wait until it grows out :D

Box came in today ! Couldn't be happier we are almost one hour in the new tank and opening nicely! Sorry for my bad photo skills. Thank you WWC!
20181204_131023.jpeg
20181204_131033.jpeg
20181204_131038.jpeg
20181204_131046.jpeg

They look fantastic! So glad you joined us for the Live Sale!

Look at all those super happy Cyphastrea! Love it! One minor piece of advice, I would separate out the 2 Favids in the mix so they don't decide at some point soon to reach out and play death tag their neighbors ;)

Replacement frags came today and everything looks great! Even sent two freebies! Thanks @WWC for taking care of me!

Excellent! We will always do our absolute best to make amends for any issues our customers might have!

It was a sticker of course. Still thanking WWc for being the best[/QUOTE]

We have lots more where those came from! Free OG Bounces for everyone who joins our Gold Subscription! Free OG Bounce Stickers that is!

@WWC is the haunted forest branching? It appears to want to branch to me

Yes it does! The Branching Cyphastrea decadia is slow growing, but completely amazing once it does!

My live sale and coral club subscription settling in well.

56C0043B-A640-41D5-B5A9-A936D4B26FE4.jpeg

They are looking happy, happy! Every polyp is out and ready for life in your home reef ecosystem!

Any advice on torch placement? Al the coral I got are doing well but my torch tenticalss are maybe a centimeter at most. I’ve tried high flow, low flow in between.. all in the sand bed at the moment. My other hammers and frogspwan are all doing great.

Normally they like medium to low alternating flow and par levels around 150 to 200. But could you post a photo (or send us an email) so we can see what's happening? That way we can help you further :)

BanjoBandito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help figuring this out. This is my first time and I’m 60
a "LIVE SALE" is where a vendor will make posts about every 3-10 minutes featuring corals at a discount. You have to click on the photo/coral you want and try and buy it before anyone else. It takes place on the thread with links directly to the option of purchase. Usually vendors require the purchase of a "shipping module" prior/during/ or in my case....after the live sale for shipment dates.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a "LIVE SALE" is where a vendor will make posts about every 3-10 minutes featuring corals at a discount. You have to click on the photo/coral you want and try and buy it before anyone else. It takes place on the thread with links directly to the option of purchase. Usually vendors require the purchase of a "shipping module" prior/during/ or in my case....after the live sale for shipment dates.
I need help figuring this out. This is my first time and I’m 60
Hello Guys! This post is from out 2018 Cyber Monday sale! Join us in this years thread! Here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/wwc-cyber-monday-live-sale-up-to-85-off.874299/

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 49 53.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • None.

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.8%
Back