World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY LIVE SALE! 2500 Frags in 18 HOURS! Massive Discounts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
File%20Nov%2016%2C%206%2013%2028%20PM.jpeg

3kqy6HI.jpg

Are you ready for this R2R?!? Our Cyber Monday Live Sale will have you wondering what just happened! 2500 Frags in 18 hours! That's 138 Frags per hour! You won't know what hit you! Go ahead and plan to take the day off and then call in sick the following day (recovery day). LoL!

Sale starts Monday, Dec 2nd at 8 A.M. EST and goes on for 18 hours straight until 2 A.M. EST Tuesday morning!

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

ATTENTION - WWC REWARDS POINTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED DURING LIVE SALES. You can however, earn WWC Points for every purchase made during the live sale. We enable rewards spending Tuesday morning.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale.
Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 2500+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 24 hours. Expect a batch of 7 - 15 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience it is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on, please stay positive.

NO FREE SHIPPING
unless combined with a non Live Sale/Aftersale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Live Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

uVAeTtw.jpg

IbN0OmX.jpg

MIXED pack, our pick, your recommendation - $500 Dollar Value

aL4feO3.jpg

Zoa pack, our pick - $300 Dollar Value

etf3nic.jpg

LPS pack, our pick - $200 Dollar Value

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the live sale hours (both days if 2 day sale). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize.

Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of the sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

FxSndJW.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $24.99 ($14.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use option "Reef2Reef LS Participants Only" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday 12/6, on Friday or after, you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order. We will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

pre_shipping_promo_SM1x1.jpg

It's Pre-Shipping Promo Time!

We want to see your Uglies! Ugly Holiday Sweaters and PJ's that is!

Or you can be safe and post a FTS..., lol.

Then buy your Cyber Monday shipping module to receive a Free WWC T-shirt and WWC Pub Glass!

Don't forget to buy your shipping module and post your First Initial and Last name, plus your T-Shirt Size!

This Promo ends Sat Night 11/30 at Midnight, so don't delay!

News Flash! Anyone who posts a photo of yourself wearing an UGLY Sweater/ PJ's will also receive a FREE FRAG (plus, the WWC Pub Glass and a WWC T-Shirt)!

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit. Use code "LIVESALESHIP" at checkout so you are not charged for shipping twice.

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what sets us apart from every other competitors live sale - DIVERSITY! We have everything you need to mix up your reef! Check out some of these teasers :)

Oh and by the way, we going to start our Pre-Shipping PROMO tomorrow! So get ready for some fun!

WCS04205.JPG

WCS04209.JPG

WCS04226.JPG

WCS04219.JPG

WCS04224.JPG

WCS04220.JPG

WCS04223.JPG

WCS04204.JPG

Last edited:

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you guys get me a winning lottery ticket so I can buy a new tank in order to buy more corals? Cause I am all out of room in my current tank, sadly. So I will not be participating this time... well, might drop in to encourage other peeps. Just won't be buying anything for myself :(

Roosterjack

Struttin’ and Cluckin’
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you guys get me a winning lottery ticket so I can buy a new tank in order to buy more corals? Cause I am all out of room in my current tank, sadly. So I will not be participating this time... well, might drop in to encourage other peeps. Just won't be buying anything for myself :(
You know you want to set up a frag tank,....

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! Shipping module purchased and home equity loan requested!

Taking out a home equity loan for corals. Now that is a true Reef junkie. :D

Can always make room for few frags. Just have to get creative. ;)

ruegaroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have store credit can I buy something before the sale with that and have it put in with the live sale shipping? If I buy the shipping module tonight and see something on the site that I want could I purchase it now and have it shipped with the rest of the stuff?

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a few Zoa teasers to start things off!

Now all you have to do is come up with ideas on how you're going to take the day off :)

Carpal tunnel from hitting F5

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have store credit can I buy something before the sale with that and have it put in with the live sale shipping? If I buy the shipping module tonight and see something on the site that I want could I purchase it now and have it shipped with the rest of the stuff?

Sure you can do that no problem. Please send us a message to [email protected] and we will make sure there combined for you.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pre_shipping_promo_SM1x1.jpg

Ok, here we go! Cyber Monday Live Sale Pre-Shipping Promo time!

We want to see your Uglies! Ugly Holiday Sweaters and PJ's that is!

Or you can be safe and post a FTS..., lol.

Then buy your Cyber Monday shipping module to receive a Free WWC T-shirt and WWC Pub Glass!

Don't forget to buy your shipping module and post your First Initial and Last name, plus your T-Shirt Size!

This Promo ends Sat Night 11/30 at Midnight, so don't delay!

Last edited:

kai hen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so happy i am the second post. Just purchased my shipping module too. KAI CHEN
Tshirt size small. Here is my 20G TANK 85% of corals from WWC.
shanhu.jpg

Urtoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D89FAC84-C38B-44D3-86F8-62E867D4205F.jpeg

T Fletcher. XL

super excited and got my Friday shipping.
Now, this time, THIS time, I will win my Looney Tunes! (Or just get more great corals too)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D89FAC84-C38B-44D3-86F8-62E867D4205F.jpeg

T Fletcher. XL

super excited and got my Friday shipping.
Now, this time, THIS time, I will win my Looney Tunes! (Or just get more great corals too)
giphy (10).gif

Thanks for participating. Hope you can grab a Looney Toons Stylo but just in case you don't here's one for you :)

Last edited:

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping module purchased, can’t wait for yet another live sale.

A. Fraser xl t-shirt

A8ECCB79-4E7A-4F13-A3FE-F66FE47EADC0.jpeg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back