World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY LIVE SALE! 2500 Frags in 18 HOURS! Massive Discounts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know how you redeem your WWC points?
Make sure to sign up for our Rewards program. You can then redeem points on your purchase. Points can't be used during the live sale, but you do gain points for your purchases during the live sale. Hope that helped

Brian Kennedy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this (on page 97) and where do I get one??

What Is This.png

@WWC What is the Pink and Orange coral?

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure to sign up for our Rewards program. You can then redeem points on your purchase. Points can't be used during the live sale, but you do gain points for your purchases during the live sale. Hope that helped

I'm set up with the rewards program, it shows my total points, but how do I use them on a purchase today? Also if i buy something today can I add it to my shipment from yesterday?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm set up with the rewards program, it shows my total points, but how do I use them on a purchase today? Also if i buy something today can I add it to my shipment from yesterday?
Points cannot be used during the After Sale today. But just so you know, to redeem your points, log into the rewards program, and generate a code to be used towards your purchase. But you cannot redeem today during the After Sale.

Tanggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC. For the after sale, is that the actual coral we're getting or just a representation of one. Thanks.

Schnizzle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC What is the cutoff to add to your existing order? Example: I have a Friday 12/6 shipping module. I'm assuming I can add to that order through Wednesday?

I'm thinking about using points for a conch and maybe some other inverts or coral.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC What is the cutoff to add to your existing order? Example: I have a Friday 12/6 shipping module. I'm assuming I can add to that order through Wednesday?

I'm thinking about using points for a conch and maybe some other inverts or coral.
You can add to that order, you just can't use your points till after our After Sale. If you do place an order after today, just send us an email that you want that order added on.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back