World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY LIVE SALE! 2500 Frags in 18 HOURS! Massive Discounts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

eidels

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not fun for me., I had multiple frags in my cart that disappeared before I could purchase, ended up literally having to deleting thread from my email because of all the nonsense posts. I guess all the bragging posts helped your sales
"in theory" . Would have been the same as me bragging on all the frags I "won" by out bidding everyone

onetootreefor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not fun for me., I had multiple frags in my cart that disappeared before I could purchase, ended up literally having to deleting thread from my email because of all the nonsense posts. I guess all the bragging posts helped your sales
"in theory" . Would have been the same as me bragging on all the frags I "won" by out bidding everyone
Just for future reference you can’t just stack frags in your cart. It’s first come first serve so you have to finish checking out and pay for each sale item you intend to buy. Most sell in less than 30 seconds so you have to be quick if you intend to purchase a frag. Not WWC’s fault. Thats how live sales go, it’s not about who can click the link because literally hundreds of people are going after the same corals...

Robertellis30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a thread previously if you posted an ugly sweater picture you guys will throw in a free frag? Was that valid?

eidels

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for future reference you can’t just stack frags in your cart. It’s first come first serve so you have to finish checking out and pay for each sale item you intend to buy. Most sell in less than 30 seconds so you have to be quick if you intend to purchase a frag. Not WWC’s fault. Thats how live sales go, it’s not about who can click the link because literally hundreds of people are going after the same corals...
poor clarity on my part, all fragsI was able to to finally get in my cart were bought before I could finishing purchase with PayPal, all separate attempts

redvsblue23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
poor clarity on my part, all fragsI was able to to finally get in my cart were bought before I could finishing purchase with PayPal, all separate attempts
You need to go somewhere with fast internet, and use Shopify in my opinion. You can also unwatch the thread so you don't get emails. If you can't win corals its something you're doing wrong, not them. I won like 85% of what I went after. When I used to try to use my crappy home wifi I couldn't win anything.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It's true, you can only have ONE coral in your cart at one time during a live sale. If you have more than one and one of those is sold then you will not be able to check out.

That is the main key to doing a live sale. I know this is after the fact, but keep this in mind for the future as this is unbelievably important.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a thread previously if you posted an ugly sweater picture you guys will throw in a free frag? Was that valid?

We would be happy to, but we have a slight problem... We have no idea who you are :)

The requirements for the free frag and or T-Shirt / Pub Glass was four fold;

1) Post your FTS for a WWC T-Shirt and a WWC Pub Glass

2) Post yourself wearing a Christmas Sweater for a Free Frag

3) List your First Initial and Last Name

4) Purchase a shipping module

5) Post prior to Midnight Sunday Dec 1st

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We would be happy to, but we have a slight problem... We have no idea who you are :)

The requirements for the free frag and or T-Shirt / Pub Glass was four fold;

1) Post your FTS for a WWC T-Shirt and a WWC Pub Glass

2) Post yourself wearing a Christmas Sweater for a Free Frag

3) List your First Initial and Last Name

4) Purchase a shipping module

5) Post prior to Midnight Sunday Dec 1st
The post says sweater pic or tank shot for the shirt.

King Turkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I did not live sale just the after sale on website. I did not receive email on the day I ordered with a shipping day. How long does it usualy take to know the day. Thank you

Schnizzle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to go somewhere with fast internet, and use Shopify in my opinion. You can also unwatch the thread so you don't get emails. If you can't win corals its something you're doing wrong, not them. I won like 85% of what I went after. When I used to try to use my crappy home wifi I couldn't win anything.

I couldn't agree with this statement more. I would sit home and try this on my phone with a single digit success rate. This one I may have been at work (lol) with a fiber line and snagged 11 zoas. I may have missed four or five. In the age of fast interwebs, quality connection is the key. I learned a few tricks along the way, such as when to repeatedly click a button and when to be patient.

Daniel92481

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something tells me that it looks like this in Florida! Awesome! :)
A99EE26D-400E-4EAB-8A39-643A6C8FD2B9.png

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I did not live sale just the after sale on website. I did not receive email on the day I ordered with a shipping day. How long does it usualy take to know the day. Thank you

Please send us a message to [email protected] with your name / email and we would be happy to look up your order for you.

The post says sweater pic or tank shot for the shirt.

Yes that is correct. :)

5th Day

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC
My buyers remorse was replaced by excitment when I picked up my corals earlier.
All verry nice, but the Blue hole, AOI, and vivid purple cap were larger than expected!!!!

Thank you.

DelRayTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC
My buyers remorse was replaced by excitment when I picked up my corals earlier.
All verry nice, but the Blue hole, AOI, and vivid purple cap were larger than expected!!!!

Thank you.

good to hear! I don’t have buyers remorse but I am suffering from acute coralplacementitis trying to figure out where to place the new pieces that are on their way!

lance miller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC cant thank you enough for making our holidays special with your Cyber sales every year. Thanks for making my Nano tank look Great Again : )

Slide1.JPG

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back