World Wide Corals Cyber Monday LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LXSE7IQ.jpg

WWC Cyber Monday LIVE SALE RULES

• Sale starts December 1st at 2:00 p.m. est. and goes on for 12 hours. We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, original price, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. Your order is not completed until payment is finished! Just because a coral is in your cart doesn't mean it's yours. Communication will be through thread-posts and PMs. Over 400+ items total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 12 hours. Expect a batch of 2 - 5 new corals posted every 5 - 10 minutes. You snooze, you lose!
  • Our website is secure with 256-bit encryption. You will be able to use any major credit/debit card through the site, also Paypal will be available to use as well.

• All orders are final! No exchanges. No refunds. No exceptions. Also No credits, gift cards, coupons, extra discounts will be used in this 12hr sale.
Warning: If you are not patient and good with crowds, this sale is probably not for you.

• Very rarely, due to the amount of people buying at the same time, there have been cases of two orders placed for the same coral at once. If this happens we will honor the first order to come through our website. The other person will get the same coral, if available. If another frag of the same coral is unavailable, you will receive a refund for the price of the coral.
***Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

Prizes
  • 1 $300 WWC Coral Gift Card
  • 1 Frag of Strawberry Stratospheres
  • 1 Pair of Sustainable Aquatics Extreme Picasso Clownfish
  • 1 $100 WWC Coral Gift Card
  • 2 Tickets to ReefAPalooza Orlando

We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

We will also be giving out $100 gift cards to post number 1000, 2000, 3000, etc.

Everyone who makes a purchase during the sale will qualify for the raffles and gift cards! You can only win once.

• Raffle drawing winner videos will be posted by 7pm est Saturday December 6th, 2014.

Shipping

• Shipping will be $39.99 ($24.99 for FL residents).

• Shipments will go out Wednesday Dec. 3rd for Thursday arrival. (FL shipments will go out Thursday Dec. 4th for Friday arrival).
  • You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout if you're not picking up, if you're picking up choose "In-Store Pickup" for all your purchases.
  • All boxes must be signed for at delivery if you want signature waived we will no longer be responsible for locating the package and the 10-Day Guarantee is waived, we will only guarantee alive arrival. WWC recommends: hold box at local FedEx facility, for customer pickup.
  • If coral arrives dead or dies within 10 days, we will need an in-tank picture PM’d or emailed to us for confirmation. Please, do not discard coral until claim is settled. Customer must pay shipping on replacements.
  • No piggy back shipping with other people.
  • If you are local, in-store pickups will be allowed on or after Friday 12/5.

• We will not hold any orders, NO exceptions.

Click here to buy a shipping unit!

Last edited:

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, this is always a great sale!!! :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

broodc2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SWEET. Might have a fighting chance this time around. Monday means I get to use my work computer with the super fast hard line internet, 3 monitors, and ergo keyboard.

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yaaa hoooo, I'm off work Monday. I miss all weekend sale cause I'm working. Finally one I can get in on Merry Christmas to me!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why on a Monday....why
uhh because its Cyber Monday.. lol, but seriously we do it every year on Cyber Monday for like 4 years now where you been?

Lets spice this thread up with some pics! First up... how about some current show tank shots I took today so you guys can see whats attainable with our corals?

Last edited:

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why on a Monday....why

But, the sale is from 2PM to 2 AM. That gives pretty much everyone a shot at participating. I plan on trying to score some corals even though I conveniently have work at that time. :)

datoneazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wwc I'm very curious as to how to enter in a raffle ? I want to try to win a pair of clown for my nano tank but this will also be my very first cyber Monday sale too

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wwc I'm very curious as to how to enter in a raffle ? I want to try to win a pair of clown for my nano tank but this will also be my very first cyber Monday sale too
All you have to do is make a purchase during the sale. You only get one entry no matter how many corals purchased and you can only win once.

Those Extreme Picassos are sweet too my favorite clowns!

kdino1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is fantastic!! i cant wait to take part in this. question though, how much is shipping?

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need some teaser pics?

Will yall have any plates up for grabs?

datoneazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All you have to do is make a purchase during the sale. You only get one entry no matter how many corals purchased and you can only win once.

Those Extreme Picassos are sweet too my favorite clowns!

Ahh gotcha thanks

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back