World Wide Corals Fall FLASH SALE! Fall in love with these discounts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NC_Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on everyone's purchases !
giphy.gif

Drndoc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I have now lost like 4 that I was through and it came up with "payment can't be processed". This didn't start happening until around one hour ago. Before it was telling me sold out after I clicked pay button.

Reeflife2911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a different kind of sale. It certainly is not for everyone, but I always have a blast. I think it's an awesome way for people to get together and look at corals for a few hours and geek out with other people about reefing.
i agree, this has been my least favorite, but my husband and I always enjoy doing them! look forward to the next, =)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I have now lost like 4 that I was through and it came up with "payment can't be processed". This didn't start happening until around one hour ago. Before it was telling me sold out after I clicked pay button.

That means you were getting faster and getting closer to being the first to buy it.

Jibarra

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s it!? No Bounce mushrooms except for Sunkist, that I get for 75 dollhairs at my local reef store

El Grunto

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I managed to get these two after jumping in with only 1 hour left! Pretty good for my first flash sale. I really wanted that purple hammer though.

LSFFL-03-57-153_1800x1800.jpg
LSFFL-13-18-695_1800x1800.jpg

Rubymoon286

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fun sale! Thanks so much! I think the only two things I'm dissappointed about not getting was a blue symposium and the aquavelva goni. I did get:
Fireworks Clove Polyps
Lime in the Sky Chalice
Strawberry Pie Bowerbanki
Purple Stylophora
9 Frag pack

I'm pretty excited about the frag pack, it'll be a nice pick me up at the end of the week! Happy reefing!

lefkonj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will stuff get posted to the website that didn't sell? If I purchase something from the website will it just be added to my already setup shipping? Really was not quick enough last night to grab anything but 1 piece.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will stuff get posted to the website that didn't sell? If I purchase something from the website will it just be added to my already setup shipping? Really was not quick enough last night to grab anything but 1 piece.

They said they weren't expecting to having items left over to post this time.

Back