World Wide Corals Fall FLASH SALE! Fall in love with these discounts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how many people overslept and were late for work this morning?

No clock for me this morning, but I was up at 7:30... grading. It's all I ever do. My 6 year old came in and said, "mom, you're the gradest, get it?" I laughed... the dad jokes are strong in this one.

giphy.gif

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No clock for me this morning, but I was up at 7:30... grading. It's all I ever do. My 6 year old came in and said, "mom, you're the gradest, get it?" I laughed... the dad jokes are strong in this one.

giphy.gif
Even on a regular day I need multiple alarm clocks to get up that early

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even on a regular day I need multiple alarm clocks to get up that early

I use to get up at 4:30 every morning to work out, but everything closed during covid. 7:30 seems like a luxury.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I have now lost like 4 that I was through and it came up with "payment can't be processed". This didn't start happening until around one hour ago. Before it was telling me sold out after I clicked pay button.
We have learned that before sales like this, you may want to call your credit card company and let them know that you will potentially be making multiple purchases with the same vendor in a short window of time. Ultimately, that error message means that someone else beat you to the final purchase but the process could be slowed down by your CC company approving the purchase

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will stuff get posted to the website that didn't sell? If I purchase something from the website will it just be added to my already setup shipping? Really was not quick enough last night to grab anything but 1 piece.
Yes, if you purchase anything from the site, or our ebay auctions, you can use the shipping module if you purchased one. We update our site every day, I highly recommend checking it out because we are always adding cool stuff!

Back