World Wide Corals Fragtoberfest 2018 2 Day LIVE SALE! Oct. 6&7th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8baa02f4223ea92295bac10e12176623.jpeg

Everything came in today and looks amazing. Thank you so much WWC!

Fantastic! Thanks so much for the shout out! We appreciate you as well! Thanks again for your hard work during the sale! Completely unexpected but completely appreciated!

Travis Warren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic! Thanks so much for the shout out! We appreciate you as well! Thanks again for your hard work during the sale! Completely unexpected but completely appreciated!

Thanks for all the work during the live sale. I was able to get one from your post. Can't wait for Friday after seeing your pieces.

Gonzo74

Nibbling on sponge cake...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC if my shipping is scheduled to be delivered Friday, should I expect a tracking number today? Also, is the invoice along with frag identification e-mailed it mailed with order? Should we expect care instruction for each specific coral and also placement recommendation?

WhiteRabbitReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC if my shipping is scheduled to be delivered Friday, should I expect a tracking number today? Also, is the invoice along with frag identification e-mailed it mailed with order? Should we expect care instruction for each specific coral and also placement recommendation?
Comes with all that

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You will get a nice packing slip in your box with all your information

Teri NewbieReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8baa02f4223ea92295bac10e12176623.jpeg

Everything came in today and looks amazing. Thank you so much WWC!
Tuffyyyyy, I would like to thank you for all your hard work compiling the unsold items. Even though I did not purchase any of them, I am sure it was a helpful resource for many as I did utilize the post. Thank you!

Gonzo74

Nibbling on sponge cake...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tuffyyyyy, I would like to thank you for all your hard work compiling the unsold items. Even though I did not purchase any of them, I am sure it was a helpful resource for many as I did utilize the post. Thank you!
Yes! Thank you! I purchased a lot of them Thanks to you.

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my frags yesterday, so far so good, everything is the usual high quality. Loving the free frag too - I think that's a promotion that WWC should stick with!

One question on a blue heron turbinaria I bought - from the name, and from the frag picture, I was thinking this was a frag of turbinaria heronensis. Anyone know if that is the case?

PugsAndFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Around what time are corals expected to arrive for overnight delivery? I get home around 6-7pm EST, is that ok for the corals?

I also did not get any communication about shipment or my ebay coral yet. Can I assume everything is taken care of?

Edit: Got notification on 3:49pm right when I posted lol

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Around what time are corals expected to arrive for overnight delivery? I get home around 6-7pm EST, is that ok for the corals?

I also did not get any communication about shipment or my ebay coral yet. Can I assume everything is taken care of?

Edit: Got notification on 3:49pm right when I posted lol

It is usually there around 10:30 AM. If you have to wait that long to pick up we suggest having it held at a FedEx facility.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes thank you @Tuffyyyyy I cruised back through your list and found the ghillie mille hadn't sold and used the 20% off code. I am having trouble deciding between it and the Illuminati as my new favorite.
ghillie.jpg Dont judge on my crappy cell phone photo :D

Great Score for sure!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7 Gorgeous pieces arrived at my doorstep 830 this morning. Once they're acclimated I'll shoot up some photos. Thanks for an awesome sale guys!

Glad to hear everything arrived safely! Post pictures when you can for others to see your haul!

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m disappointed with what happened to my order. WWC shipped Wednesday for Thursday delivery, when no package showed today I found out Fed Ex had a two day delivery order....I live less than 3 hours from WWC and next day delivery failed.
Shipment was redirected back to WWC to try delivery again next week. I’ve lost all confidence on receiving healthy corals that I bought. Even if replacement is offered, I don’t believe they’ll match what was originally ordered.
It’s hard to believe that the ball was completely dropped on such a close delivery, not to mention my plan and a vacation day wasted to be at home for delivery and acclimation.
$50 gift card didn’t work during purchase either, should have sat this one out, live and learn.

Last edited:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back