World Wide Corals Fragtoberfest 2019 2 Day LIVE SALE! Oct. 5&6th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4PDGmSWh.jpg

3kqy6HI.jpg

Hello R2R! We're back again with another 2 day LIVE SALE! 2 days of corals discounted up to 75% off or more, over 175 $5 frags, raffle prizes, and tons of fun! There will be 2200+ coral frags and other items offered up during the sale.

Sale starts Saturday, October 5th at 11 A.M. EST and goes on for 12 hours straight until 11 P.M. The sale will resume again on the 6th for 12 more hours beginning again at 11 A.M. and will then end at 11 P.M. that Sunday night.

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

ATTENTION - WWC REWARDS POINTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED DURING LIVE SALES. You can however, earn WWC Points for every purchase made during the live sale. We enable rewards spending Tuesday morning.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale.
Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 2200+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 24 hours. Expect a batch of 4 - 10 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience it is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on, please stay positive.

NO FREE SHIPPING
unless combined with a non Live Sale/Aftersale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Live Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

uVAeTtw.jpg

SUJd4nH.jpg

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the live sale hours (both days if 2 day sale). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize.

Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

FxSndJW.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $24.99 ($14.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use option "Reef2Reef LS Participants Only" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before 10/11, on or after Friday you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order. We will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit. Use code "LIVESALESHIP" at checkout so you are not charged for shipping twice.

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Receive a FREE WWC T-SHIRT in your order!!!

1) Post a full tank shot of your aquarium in this thread and include your FIRST INITIAL and LAST NAME to be eligible (otherwise, we won't know who you are) and your T-SHIRT SIZE.

2) Purchase a Live Sale Shipping module from the links below (remember to use LIVESALESHIP at checkout).

And that's it! We'll ship the Free T-Shirt when your order ships on that designated day.

This promotion ends Thursday night (October 3rd) at midnight.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit. Use code "LIVESALESHIP" at checkout so you are not charged for shipping twice.

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’ll post some teasers to get your heart pumping tomorrow!

In the meantime check out these mother colonies of some of the sticks and Zoas that will be making a showing during our Fragtoberfest!

Jason_Fox_Homewrecker_Acropora_WCS08709-SM.jpg

WWC_Purple_Monster_Zoanthids_01263-SM.jpg

WWC_Peacemaker_Acropora_WCS07174-SM.jpg

WWC_Afterparty_Acropora_WCS08697-SM.jpg

WWC_Illuminati_Zoanthids_WCS07212-SM.jpg

Last edited:

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC , what is the name of the first acro, I think I know but maybe not.

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, not another sale! I must get my internet disconnected before it is too late.

Oh, by the way, you have a typo up there, something about resuming the sale on the 28th!!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back