World Wide Corals Makes History I The World Of Fish!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this bad boy in person. That thing looks sick! Thanks for the sweet Mystery wrasse Vic, I've been looking for a big one for awhile!
Your welcome bro! Glad you got him, he is a real cool fish. You have to stop by tomorrow we just got over 100 new corals in tonight....sweeeeettnesss!!!! Just got done unpacking, real long day. We are definitely going to be heavily stocked with corals(frags and colony) fish, and dry goods for MACNA.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice guys and congrats Jfox

jaslapp1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victor,
I gotta start off with awesome fish bro. A white Koi is ridiculous. Let me know if you can come across any other koi variaities I'd be seriously interested.

-the other Jason from Maryland

Aloha Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's pretty cool with the blotches of yellow. I've seen a completely white one out here on the reef before.

AC-k3v

Emoney

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Jason!!!! Cant wait to swing by and check them out! when i read your post i was SO excited i can actually get to see them in person!! Unreal fish man!

thanks to my friends victor and lou my fish collection will be complete with this insane white and yellow koi tang i have been looking for for a long time.vic is sending it up tomorrow and gadgets will surly be over for some update pics in its new home.thanks again for this awesome find over at WWC

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you meant to say him not them right?....lol... j/ k , he only got the koi tang and not the white one
Congrats Jason!!!! Cant wait to swing by and check them out! when i read your post i was SO excited i can actually get to see them in person!! Unreal fish man!

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isn't it true that they sometimes revert to their normal coloration?? I sure hope neither do because they are like natures hidden treasures.

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update on my yellow and white koi tang,have it in my marineland 300 and eating green nori and rogers frozen reef food.adapt to captivity very well in my system and eating more and more every day.thanks again WWC see u guys next week.

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Jason!!!! Glad to know it's eating. I gotta get up there before the move and get some pics.

Rogger Castells

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations WWC and Jfox, I am disappointed that I didn't run to see this fish before it was shipped out but I have been pretty tight up down here, I have not seen Jasons tank but I am sure that it must be spectacular like described.
I look forward to to see the "ghost" while I am visiting for MACNA..............Cheers!!

MarkL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm heading to to Orlando for soccer tournaments in November cant wait to check out wwc.I heard so much about it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back