World Wide Corals NEW Aquarium Superstore Retail and Farm Location!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC , when are you looking to open this location?

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, it has been since Thursday since updated photos, we are going to request far more frequent updates haha..

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be behind the scenes tours?

Not right away but I'm sure we will do them sometime in the future at store events.
Ok, it has been since Thursday since updated photos, we are going to request far more frequent updates haha..

Were on it :)

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for an update! Here we go..

2.jpg

13.jpg
There is just something about this shape tank that makes it my favorite shape for a tank. I might have to take a weekend trip down to Orlando just to see this tank in person.

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No wonder you called a Superstore. I will call that a MonsterStore with all those huge tanks. Can't wait for the Gran Opening !!!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really do feel sorry for the person who has to clean the Pentagon tank, I guess you can save that for the employee that comes to work late, LOL!!!:D

You can call it the TIME OUT CORNER, LOL!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is just something about this shape tank that makes it my favorite shape for a tank. I might have to take a weekend trip down to Orlando just to see this tank in person.

Its going to be an awesome tank! If you are in town definitely stop by and check it out :)

No wonder you called a Superstore. I will call that a MonsterStore with all those huge tanks. Can't wait for the Gran Opening !!!

Were excited to open up so everyone can come check it out. Its definitely a step up in size from the OG location for sure!
So happy I live in Florida, Ill be up that 1st weekend! So impressed by the work great job!

Thanks, see here for the grand opening :)

I really do feel sorry for the person who has to clean the Pentagon tank, I guess you can save that for the employee that comes to work late, LOL!!!:D

You can call it the TIME OUT CORNER, LOL!!!

We will have to draw straws for that one, lol!

kjmsmith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im from Canada and in Orlando on business staying at the Rosen Shingle Creek which is right around the corner from this new location - too bad its not open yet :( Are you currently located somewhere nearby that I can visit? Google maps only seems to show your pending new location.

PugsAndFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I'll be heading to Disney sometime in October (trying to time the trip so I can visit the new store lol).

So are there actually going to be 3 stores by October - the original, Winter Park, superstore? I read somewhere that the original location is also closing with the new location(s) and am wondering if it'll still be around in October. Need to ensure I make the most of my trip to Orlando and see all of the stores that will be open.

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im from Canada and in Orlando on business staying at the Rosen Shingle Creek which is right around the corner from this new location - too bad its not open yet :( Are you currently located somewhere nearby that I can visit? Google maps only seems to show your pending new location.

They posted it a couple pages back, I don't remember the street number but it's just off of OBT.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When is the projected Grand Opening Date?

Hopefully @WWC will add an update soon. Here is what they had previously said about the mega store --
We are aiming for october 1st

They have also said that they are planning to open the new Winter Park store on 8/24.

I'm not sure if the Grand Opening celebrations will be when they open or shortly after. Either way, I am looking forward to seeing both of the stores soon!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back