World Wide Corals NEW Aquarium Superstore Retail and Farm Location!

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Darn! Well, I'm sure your next displays will be just as nice. I should have made it happen earlier though.
Our 500 gallon and 293 with Casper are still rockin it though! They look fantastic are are still worth coming to see before they get taken down as well :)

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Right next to a Sushi joint. How ironic;Happy. I cant wait to fly down and check it out when its all done!
I think they can do sashimi or cook to order too... Wait, what am I saying?!? That's disgusting! :confused:;Vomit;Wacky Just Kidding, I promise!

Craigb350

View Badges
Reaction score
Appreciate it very much! :D
Was awesome when I dropped in on you guys back in October 2016, shop was amazing.

I have now just booked Orlando in Oct 2020 so I will make sure I call in again!! would love to see the new location and farm :cool:

Craigb350

View Badges
Reaction score
Will make sure I add it to the itinerary, when we come to orlando oct 2020 from the uk!

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Will make sure I add it to the itinerary, when we come to orlando oct 2020 from the uk!
Right on! The store and all our display tanks will be looking spot on by then!

raultsu

View Badges
Reaction score
When do you expect to open? Is the current store closing?

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score

Adalius

View Badges
Reaction score
So once its up and running, if I were to say travel to FL could I pick out corals on the spot and then have you ship them back for me rather than having to carry them out of the store? If so... *books plane tickets*

jokerman826

View Badges
Reaction score
It is in the same shopping center as a Publix. I am sold. I don't have a publix near me. They are slowly getting closer to me, but it is still about 57 miles away.

Panky

View Badges
Reaction score
I vote to keep the OG store open! It’s nice to have a store so close! Like 10 minute drive! We need to talk about this guys

Panky

View Badges
Reaction score
Or at least just ship the stuff to the OG location and let me pickup from there.

misoldier06

View Badges
Reaction score
MAAANNNN y'all had me over here in San Antonio all excited with that first sentence and then terribly disappointed in your second.... you cant play with people like that.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
So once its up and running, if I were to say travel to FL could I pick out corals on the spot and then have you ship them back for me rather than having to carry them out of the store? If so... *books plane tickets*
Yes you can shop in the store and we can ship the frags to you so you dont have to travel with them.

It is in the same shopping center as a Publix. I am sold. I don't have a publix near me. They are slowly getting closer to me, but it is still about 57 miles away.
You can grab a Publix sub and some WWC corals in one trip, doesn't get any better :)

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
I vote to keep the OG store open! It’s nice to have a store so close! Like 10 minute drive! We need to talk about this guys
Its only a few miles from the OG location so not to bad. Even if its a little further it will be well worth the trip :)

Is your Build Thread Badge missing? Uh oh!

• Yes it's gone

Votes: 57 28.1%
  • Nope, I'm quick

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Uh I don't understand. (you better click and read)

Votes: 30 14.8%
  • Never had one...until now!

Votes: 52 25.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Zoanthids.com
GHL Advanced Technology