World Wide Corals NEW Aquarium Superstore Retail and Farm Location!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is fantastic and world-class and Happy I am for an entity who has worked their tails off to reach this far!!! Beautiful floor plan and well deserved !!
BEST WISHES FOR SUCCESS WITH NEW LOCATION !!

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next to the sushi restaurant.

Make sure the delivery man knows: "Dead Fish" here; "Live Fish" there. :)

nPgjRSzh.jpg

SeminoleB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sweet!!! Worth the 2 1/2 hour drive from Palm Beach Gardens!! Just wish this was up when I was there for Reefapalooza!!!
Congrats and can’t wait to drive up for Grand Opening!!
Will it be up by MACNA?

Traian Boala

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R! We are here to make a enormous announcement! Get your engines started! Here comes our Megastore thread!

World Wide Corals new Aquarium Superstore across from Sea World is currently under construction!

Our new South Orlando Location will be a state of the art "MEGA" Retail Store and will replace our current WWC OG location sometime later this year.

Your dream came true. My dream would be World Wide Corals selling corals world wide. I'm from Europe.
Keep up the amazing work. You are an inspiration for us all.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aww man ima be flying to Orlando a lot! When is the projected time y’all think are gonna open? I know it won’t be soon cause that place is huge! But if y’all do a grand opening I’ll be there!

We are planning to open later this year. We'll keep the thread updated with the exact dates as we get closer :) A grand opening will happen for sure, but not until we are completely ready :D

Looks amazing so far and the plans show that it's going to be stunning.
How many total gallons of water are you estimating?

Thank you so much! You can't imagine how many revisions the plans had. It had to be just perfect! The planning started almost a year ago!

20,000 plus gallons! It'll be a sight to see! We can't wait!

Do the night skies in Orlando really have that many stars?

Yes, they do, but you'll need to book a flight on SpaceX to really see that many... LOL

Time for you to franchise & open a spot in Tampa.

PETCO better watch out!

Time to open up a shop on the west coast. We’d love to have you in AZ, just ask @Vivid Creative Aquatics how great it is here! In any case it looks like I may have to suggest to the boss that we take the kids to Disney World next year!

Good luck with construction, and I wish you all nothing but success in the future!!

We'll explore expanding sometime in the future, but let us get these 2 rolling first :)

Thank you so much! And we do hope you can visit us when coming to Disney World!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s going to be the greatest place on earth!

Yes! We always love to hear from customers in the shop where they tell us they forgo their day at Disney to come to WWC instead! That's the best!

Next to the sushi restaurant.

Make sure the delivery man knows: "Dead Fish" here; "Live Fish" there. :)

nPgjRSzh.jpg

Is that wrong to say that I love Sushi? But yes, they've already put in a request for all of our recently deceased fish... HAHA, JUST KIDDING!!!!

really looking forward to this as WWC is my LFS!

So cool to have you watching our growth every step of the way :)

What do you plan to do with the show tank in the current store? So many nice encrusted colonies!

We have already started cutting quite a few of the corals off of their prospective rocks and moving them to our farm so that they can be replanted in our main display once ready. In other instances we will move the entire rock into the new displays/grow out tanks. The old displays themselves will be up for sale/have been sold already...

So sweet!!! Worth the 2 1/2 hour drive from Palm Beach Gardens!! Just wish this was up when I was there for Reefapalooza!!!
Congrats and can’t wait to drive up for Grand Opening!!
Will it be up by MACNA?

Thank you so much! We are hoping for it to be open by then, but build-outs have a mind of their own when you consider everything has to be almost perfect prior to opening, not to mention passing inspections, etc...

Your dream came true. My dream would be World Wide Corals selling corals world wide. I'm from Europe.
Keep up the amazing work. You are an inspiration for us all.

Thank you so much! What a fantastic compliment! We hope to export internationally someday... The only issue is that we can't keep up with the demand here in the states, so shipping internationally can't really happen until we exceed the US demand. So hopefully our mega-farm will allow us to eventually exceed that once everything is running perfectly :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully one day we will be able to ship Worldwide but gotta stay focused on the Mega Store for now :)

Jahalu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Will you be hiring additional staff for the new store at some point?

Jahalu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Not sure yet as the opening is still a little ways down the road but you are welcome to send your resume over to [email protected] and we can keep it on file for you.

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much! You can't imagine how many revisions the plans had. It had to be just perfect! The planning started almost a year ago!

20,000 plus gallons! It'll be a sight to see! We can't wait!
!

WOW - that's ton of water!
well, actually it's closer to 86 tons to be exact ;-)

Don't forget w make the RFGs in larger sizes - just in case you want to flow those bigger tanks ;-)
20190502_120423.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW - that's ton of water!
well, actually it's closer to 86 tons to be exact ;-)

Don't forget w make the RFGs in larger sizes - just in case you want to flow those bigger tanks ;-)
20190502_120423.jpg

Those are absolute beasts! They must push around a huge amount of water!

Back