World Wide Corals NEW Aquarium Superstore Retail and Farm Location!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um can you please hurry up and get this thing built!!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right next to a Sushi joint. How ironic;Happy. I cant wait to fly down and check it out when its all done!

I think they can do sashimi or cook to order too... Wait, what am I saying?!? That's disgusting! :confused:;Vomit;Wacky Just Kidding, I promise!

Craigb350

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate it very much! :D
Was awesome when I dropped in on you guys back in October 2016, shop was amazing.

I have now just booked Orlando in Oct 2020 so I will make sure I call in again!! would love to see the new location and farm :cool:

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lit sign is up! Can't miss us now just look for the blue glow!

xanF6JQ.jpg

PBMzz7D.jpg

Lrum6RU.jpg

NlpUbmS.jpg

Craigb350

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will make sure I add it to the itinerary, when we come to orlando oct 2020 from the uk!

Adalius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So once its up and running, if I were to say travel to FL could I pick out corals on the spot and then have you ship them back for me rather than having to carry them out of the store? If so... *books plane tickets*

jokerman826

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is in the same shopping center as a Publix. I am sold. I don't have a publix near me. They are slowly getting closer to me, but it is still about 57 miles away.

Panky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I vote to keep the OG store open! It’s nice to have a store so close! Like 10 minute drive! We need to talk about this guys

misoldier06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MAAANNNN y'all had me over here in San Antonio all excited with that first sentence and then terribly disappointed in your second.... you cant play with people like that.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So once its up and running, if I were to say travel to FL could I pick out corals on the spot and then have you ship them back for me rather than having to carry them out of the store? If so... *books plane tickets*

Yes you can shop in the store and we can ship the frags to you so you dont have to travel with them.

It is in the same shopping center as a Publix. I am sold. I don't have a publix near me. They are slowly getting closer to me, but it is still about 57 miles away.

You can grab a Publix sub and some WWC corals in one trip, doesn't get any better :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I vote to keep the OG store open! It’s nice to have a store so close! Like 10 minute drive! We need to talk about this guys

Its only a few miles from the OG location so not to bad. Even if its a little further it will be well worth the trip :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about one up in Wisconsin. Then I dont have to stop in Orlando on my way home from the keys 4 times a year.

To cold us for us Floridians :cool: If you get to go to the Keys 4 times a year, I'm sure you could swing a Pitstop to WWC here and there ;)

MAAANNNN y'all had me over here in San Antonio all excited with that first sentence and then terribly disappointed in your second.... you cant play with people like that.

sbqs.gif

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back