World Wide Corals NEW Aquarium Superstore Retail and Farm Location!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lit sign is up! Can't miss us now just look for the blue glow!

xanF6JQ.jpg

PBMzz7D.jpg

Lrum6RU.jpg

NlpUbmS.jpg
Me and my family drove down from Indiana on Wednesday night and arrived in Orlando on Thursday. We were driving to our resort and I seen the brand new store and new sign. Looks awesome and store looks way bigger than the OG one.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and my family drove down from Indiana on Wednesday night and arrived in Orlando on Thursday. We were driving to our resort and I seen the brand new store and new sign. Looks awesome and store looks way bigger than the OG one.

Yes! It’s going to be HUUUUGE!!!! LoL

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One is a rinless pentagon 120x120x48x120x48 hard to explain and the other one is 130x60x48

Those dimensions are just plain STUPID....Stupid incredible! Wow, can't wait to see these

Sketta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be great if someone would open something up north. I'm in New Hampshire and up this way you have two options Petco or online and I cant remember the last time I was in Petco so I'm left with online and I'd like to see what I'm purchasing.

Jmblec2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What will happen to the current farm you guys opened like a year ago? Will that still operate or will the mega store replace that?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be great if someone would open something up north. I'm in New Hampshire and up this way you have two options Petco or online and I cant remember the last time I was in Petco so I'm left with online and I'd like to see what I'm purchasing.

Someday... you never know where we might expand to :)

What will happen to the current farm you guys opened like a year ago? Will that still operate or will the mega store replace that?

We might be keeping both, but with that said things might change...

This is the Future of our hobby with the shut down of Indo and others we will need places this big to keep the hobby going. I think this is great. Good work world wide corals.

We appreciate it very much! Farming of corals is where it’s at! The future of this hobby will depend on it...

image.jpg
Went to the current store today and bought a couple cozies...I didn’t lie about what I was going to use them for...:):):)

Nice! I hope your fridge is stocked, lol

Back