World Wide Corals NEW Aquarium Superstore Retail and Farm Location!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Back again with another thread update for the Williamsburg Downs WWC mega store.

Two of the six 10' coral raceways going into our retail side.
27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

Two 3' x 3' anemone/clam/etc. holding tanks will go at the end of the glass raceways. All tanks will get vinyl on the back.
30.jpg

A shot of the farm stands for the coral raceway vats. The amount of coral we can aquaculture in this building will be epic!
32.jpg

33.jpg

Can never have enough counter space, plenty of places to work and frag!
34.jpg

35.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drone shots of the megastore for comparison. We're not quite as big as the Publix Grocery Store, but we're getting there! Give us another 5 years... HAHA

VgAzAquh.jpg

zOy5bD1h.jpg

Brand spanking new A/C units installed and are at the ready! Overkill? For sure! But, you can never be to sure.
748Fkdyh.jpg

Gqol1a8h.jpg

Lagoon Reef vinyled up! It's going to be a jaw dropper for sure!
KfoD14ph.jpg

ufA5Aq6h.jpg

XMGWTCoh.jpg

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys need a midwest location! Set up shop near BRS (and me).

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the likelihood of stopping by and "run around like a hyper kid in a mega candy store"? I may be flying over in roughly 2 weeks time or last week of July ... On a serious note ... a quick peek and a Hi? Thanks

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys need a midwest location! Set up shop near BRS (and me).

You never know what will happen. ;)

What's the likelihood of stopping by and "run around like a hyper kid in a mega candy store"? I may be flying over in roughly 2 weeks time or last week of July ... On a serious note ... a quick peek and a Hi? Thanks

No chance, very sorry, we know how hard it is to wait... Now the OG store is still open and we would be happy to have you come by :D

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another update of some of the progress being made at the megastore!

Custom sumps for the coral raceways on the retail side. We designed the stands and sumps to sit at a low profile and still hold enough water and have easy access for maintenance.
1.jpg

3.jpg

Coral raceways for frags now have vinyl on the back and are being put in place. They will allow top down and front view of the corals.
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Drywall around the 10' x 5' x 4' show tank is complete. It's looking spectacular!
7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

It has begun! One of our grow-out coral propagation systems is now online and beginning to cycle.
11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Speakers for the retail music system are also going in for our customers to enjoy.
15.jpg

Last edited:

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got to see your sumps when they only had 2 sides glued on. I had the same builder make a 60x24x13 frag tank for me. I thought it was big until I saw yours in a photo sitting next to mine, thanks for making mine look like a nano lol. I look forward to visiting this beast of a store! Thank you for everything you are doing for our hobby, it is great to know it will be around long after importing corals ends!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to see your sumps when they only had 2 sides glued on. I had the same builder make a 60x24x13 frag tank for me. I thought it was big until I saw yours in a photo sitting next to mine, thanks for making mine look like a nano lol. I look forward to visiting this beast of a store! Thank you for everything you are doing for our hobby, it is great to know it will be around long after importing corals ends!

Lol, yea those sumps are beasts! We appreciate the great feedback and be sure to stop by and check out the new store once it opens :)

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No chance, very sorry, we know how hard it is to wait... Now the OG store is still open and we would be happy to have you come by :D

Yeah I might just swing by the OG store most likely during the week of July 29th ... Thanks ;)

I'm guessing I can find the address from you WWC site ... is this right?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I might just swing by the OG store most likely during the week of July 29th ... Thanks ;)

I'm guessing I can find the address from you WWC site ... is this right?

Yes, the address is:

11765 South Orange Blossom Trail
Suite D
Orlando, Fl. 32837

Last edited:

Panky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What lights on the show tank? Anxious to see the par for the bottom if they are going to be radions. I’m struggling with intensity on my 36” deep

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent! And who do I call upon when we get there cuz honestly I'm not too well informed on Who's Who at WWC. My apology ... :) . And oh thanks again!

No problem, any of the guys in the store can help. Swing by anytime and we will find some nice corals for you :)

Back