World Wide Corals NEW Aquarium Superstore Retail and Farm Location!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is just amazing on a whole new level!

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im from Canada and in Orlando on business staying at the Rosen Shingle Creek which is right around the corner from this new location - too bad its not open yet :( Are you currently located somewhere nearby that I can visit? Google maps only seems to show your pending new location.
The original on orange blossom trail
Here you go

561B67E0-51D0-4A83-B971-753C9CE20463.png

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back again with some new images of the megastore!

Pentagon Tank is now online and running!
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Filtration for the Pentagon Show Tank.
15.jpg

8.jpg

1500g Show Tank is now full of water and here is a sneak peek at the aqua-scaping!
9.jpg

Plumbing for fish systems is now complete and will be taken off and painted black.
10.jpg

Facades for the rock vats are on they are looking clean.
11.jpg

12.jpg

Bagging and water test area for the retail side is almost constructed.
13.jpg

14.jpg

Filtration for fish systems is starting. It will be easily accessible for maintenance from the farm side.
16.jpg

More farm tanks are now online and cycling.
17.jpg

Counter for shipping area is almost finished. Our shipping team will have plenty of room now.
18.jpg

Coral raceways for the retail side are now cycling, here is the filtration in action.
19.jpg

20.jpg

More updates on the way, don't go anywhere!

kjmsmith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im from Canada and in Orlando on business staying at the Rosen Shingle Creek which is right around the corner from this new location - too bad its not open yet :( Are you currently located somewhere nearby that I can visit? Google maps only seems to show your pending new location.
I want to give a shout-out to Bobby @WWC - I paid a visit to their shop today and was greated by Bobby who walked me around the store and spent time chatting with me. Even knowing I wasn't able to buy any corals given that I wasn't leaving for home today and didnt want to try to import anything back into Canada, he still gave me his time and knowledge. Awesome customer service!! I wish they could ship to Canada and I’m really disappointed I will miss the grand opening of the new locations. Thanks again!!
Kevin

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I'll be heading to Disney sometime in October (trying to time the trip so I can visit the new store lol).

So are there actually going to be 3 stores by October - the original, Winter Park, superstore? I read somewhere that the original location is also closing with the new location(s) and am wondering if it'll still be around in October. Need to ensure I make the most of my trip to Orlando and see all of the stores that will be open.
The original store will be closed by the end of the year. We should have the 2 new stores operating at that time you are here.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really do feel sorry for the person who has to clean the Pentagon tank, I guess you can save that for the employee that comes to work late, LOL!!!:D

You can call it the TIME OUT CORNER, LOL!!!
Straw picking each week to see who does it. lol

PugsAndFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The original store will be closed by the end of the year. We should have the 2 new stores operating at that time you are here.
Any estimated date for the closing? I think I'll be down in Orlando on Oct 27. Would love to see the famous full displays before they go down.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any estimated date for the closing? I think I'll be down in Orlando on Oct 27. Would love to see the famous full displays before they go down.

The OG store wont close till the end of the year so the displays should still be up in late October :)

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why cant I live closer to you guys!!! wow! I would go nuts in that new store!!! great job and congrats @WWC !!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back