World Wide Corals NEW Winter Park Location Build Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

vector824

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couple days later and it's very happy! Thanks @WWC for a gorgeous piece!

1OzySvMl.jpg

45CNsirl.jpg

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The store is looking great. Keep it up guys.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had such a great time!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the Grand Opening of the Winter Park location.

WWC Crew, Happy to serve you today and well into the future
:)
kooW0JI.jpg

Full house
as05TFB.jpg

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We will be at Disney World for our family vacation this next week...we leave friday ;) I cant tell you how excited the family is. Then of course I have to show the wifey how close we will be to WWC and how tired the kids and her will be some of the time and I could possibly sneak out for a couple hours to actually visit the shop and meet some of you guys. Seriously I'm more excited about the few hours I'll be able to get in your shop than Disney world hahah

Coming from Washington we won't be able to take anything with us but would you guys be able to hold and ship our items until we leave? Depending on the wife's schedule I am not sure exactly what day I'll be able to sneak away, but I dont want to pass up this opportunity I will most likely never get again hahah

I am very excited to say the wife is letting us go to WWC and play!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be at Disney World for our family vacation this next week...we leave friday ;) I cant tell you how excited the family is. Then of course I have to show the wifey how close we will be to WWC and how tired the kids and her will be some of the time and I could possibly sneak out for a couple hours to actually visit the shop and meet some of you guys. Seriously I'm more excited about the few hours I'll be able to get in your shop than Disney world hahah

Coming from Washington we won't be able to take anything with us but would you guys be able to hold and ship our items until we leave? Depending on the wife's schedule I am not sure exactly what day I'll be able to sneak away, but I dont want to pass up this opportunity I will most likely never get again hahah

I am very excited to say the wife is letting us go to WWC and play!!

Thanks for the kind words, we are glad to see how excited you are to come visit!

You can select corals to ship back and we will hold them that is no problem we do it all the time.

Be sure to stop by both of our stores while you are here, our Orange Blossom Trail location is the original store. You can also take a peek into the windows at our new superstore on Central Florida Pkwy while you are here to get a sneak peek of our future location!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll be in Orlando this weekend! If I only have time to visit 1 location, which would be best?

Both stores are amazing but the megastore and farm are a must see!!!

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
h9VvsLKh.jpg
small store. T-mobile better be quick with that re-upping that lease xD

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back