World Wide Corals Present The 1st Ever Corals Cars & Coffee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Over the past few months, we have noticed that many WWC customers are not only passionate about the saltwater hobby, but they are also passionate about their cars. So last weekend we decided to host the 1st ever Corals, Cars & Coffee, it took place at the World Wide Corals Orlando Superstore. The weather was perfect and there was a great turn out, everyone that attended got to see an amazing line up of cars outside and some of the best corals in the world inside. Please take a moment to view the video and see how it all went down

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Over the past few months, we have noticed that many WWC customers are not only passionate about the saltwater hobby, but they are also passionate about their cars. So last weekend we decided to host the 1st ever Corals, Cars & Coffee, it took place at the World Wide Corals Orlando Superstore. The weather was perfect and there was a great turn out, everyone that attended got to see an amazing line up of cars outside and some of the best corals in the world inside. Please take a moment to view the video and see how it all went down

That’s so sick, too bad it’s not up here in the Carolina’s

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’m actually interested in starting a coral business and have no background to it. I’d like to work out of my home and I’m curious as to any recommendations? I’m trying to research formally starting a business. I’ve got some cash for wholesale colony prices and I’ve done some research into shipping costs but I’m not sure really how to go about it honestly.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back