World Wide Corals Tax Craze 12hr LIVE SALE! See you there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
iwantyou.jpg

WWC Tax Craze 12hr Live Sale Rules

• Sale starts March 30th at 5:00 p.m. est. We will post what you see is what you get corals in this thread with a title, picture, price, and a link to purchase it off our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. Order is not completed until payment is finished. Just because a coral is in your cart doesn't mean it's yours.
  • You must create an account on our website to make a purchase in the Live Sale.
  • You can use your Paypal credit card. But we will not be using Paypal accounts because it takes too long for Paypal to confirm payment, therefore we cannot tell if a coral sells or not during the sale.
    Our website is secure with 256-bit encryption. You will be able to use any major credit/debit card through the site.
  • All orders are final no exchanges, refunds, or add-ons, no exceptions. No credits, gift cards, coupons, extra discounts will apply in this 12hr sale.
  • Very rarely due to the amount of people buying at the same time there has been cases of two orders placed for the same coral at once. If this happens we will honor the first order to come through our website. The other person will get the same coral if available. If another frag of the same coral is not available. You will receive a refund for the price of the coral.
  • Corals will be posted at random times throughout the whole 12 hours, you snooze you lose.
  • Corals will not be sold through Private Message box, only through links in posts in this thread.

• ***Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

Prizes

• There will be (2) $300 WWC Coral Credit drawings for everyone who makes a purchase during the Live Sale. You must use the credit within 60 days after the sale.
  • There will be a separate $300 WWC Coral Credit drawing after the sale for staying up the whole 12 hours and posting once per hour, you must send us a PM showing your 12 hourly post numbers for the 12 hours. (post number is in top right corner of post) (to qualify must make regular purchase)(you must use the credit within 60 days)
  • We will be giving out $50 Visa Cards at 1,000 post intervals (ex. 1000, 2000, 3000... and so on.) You can only win 1 time. If same person wins again, the following post will win the Visa Card. A maximum of $1000 will be given out. You must make a purchase to qualify for the Visa Card.
  • We will have 30 corals priced at $1 each. You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy a regular item to qualify.

Shipping

• You only have to pay for shipping once. Choose "In-Store Pickup" for every order after.
  • There will be (2) different shipping dates. You must pick either Monday 4/8, or Tuesday 4/9.
  • Shipping will be $39.99 flat rate for FedEx Standard Overnight. Or $49.99 for FedEx Priority Overnight. Florida shipping rate is $39.99. There will be absolutely no free shipping for this live sale due to low prices.
  • No piggy back shipping with other people.
  • If you are local, in-store pickups will be allowed starting Friday, 4/5.
  • We will not hold any orders no exceptions.

• ***Rules are subject to change before the Live Sale.

Live Sale Tips

• Go to Forum Actions>General Settings>.. scroll down to "Thread Display Options". Here you can disable signatures and avatars so your pages load faster. You can also set "Thread Display Mode" to "Newest First" so you don't have to scroll down to see the latest post.
  • Make sure you have an account on our site with all your shipping information saved. Some browsers will auto-fill the checkout form which will save you precious time in the checkout process.

Last edited:

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha I was lucky enought to get a 1 dollar coral in the last live sale its very exciting if you get it

Rev make sure the system doesnt crash again lol

trurbofish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW, like you guys didn't get enough of my money at reefstock! I can't wait! plus I still have that alien eye echinata from your last live sale ;-)

creefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! I look forward to checking this out. I've never ordered from WWC before, but maybe this is the time to do so.

jukboxx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cant wait, you guys always have the best stuff. i am just lucky i dont live closer, or i would spend more than my taxes

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back