World Wide Corals Tax Craze 12hr LIVE SALE! See you there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

kidkaos520

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone know what the frag pack consisted of??? I have to wait another week :(. I was a little disappointed to hear but glad at the same time. They were nice enough to call me and tell me my fish had ick so instead of sending them out they are nursing them up A+ service. But I am just dying to know what's in the pack.

kidkaos520

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was also another question.....(if things were labeled) I want to make note of what things are so I don't forget at my old age of 28

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was also another question.....(if things were labeled) I want to make note of what things are so I don't forget at my old age of 28

That was actually something I inquired about/specified before I paid/ordered the pack. Was assured there would be labels. but, NADA! I just like when things are labeled, so as to avoid any future confusion.

Frags look good though!! :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The corals from your Live Sale orders should be labeled. The $99 frag packs however were not labeled to speed up the shipping process on our end. If you would like us to ID them for you just send over some pics to our email at [email protected] and we can ID them for you.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The corals from your Live Sale orders should be labeled. The $99 frag packs however were not labeled to speed up the shipping process on our end. If you would like us to ID them for you just send over some pics to our email at [email protected] and we can ID them for you.

AWESOME!!! as usual, yall rock!

purplecow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone know what the frag pack consisted of??? I have to wait another week :(. I was a little disappointed to hear but glad at the same time. They were nice enough to call me and tell me my fish had ick so instead of sending them out they are nursing them up A+ service. But I am just dying to know what's in the pack.

Looks like my pack contained two chalices (I need to ID them), a war coral, PPE Cyphastrea, and a green Monti.

rhardman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC did it again, the sale was great and the corals are even better. Received the shipment today just like clockwork as usual. Packaging was flawless and the corals looked great. Lou, you and your team continue to show outstanding customer service. We all have many choices but the service, selection and support that WWC delivers is untouched. Keep up the good work and continued support of the industry.

mississippireef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second that. Real good corals, real good packaging and total satisfaction. The chalices are just stunning. I am glad I am not living in Orlando or else I would go bankrupt buying all the corals I see in their store.

When would the next 12 hr sale going to be?

WWC did it again, the sale was great and the corals are even better. Received the shipment today just like clockwork as usual. Packaging was flawless and the corals looked great. Lou, you and your team continue to show outstanding customer service. We all have many choices but the service, selection and support that WWC delivers is untouched. Keep up the good work and continued support of the industry.

mississippireef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some pics of the corals I received. The pics from my S3 does not do them justice. Tried with the Cloudy settings too. I will try to get them again with my digicam and post back later.

Bubblegum monster

Orange Diaseris

Top left to right: Chalice ( do not know), WWC Joker Echinata
Bottom left to right: Multicolor Echinata, Chalice (do not know), WWC Zombie Eye Chalice

Left to right: WWC Bizarro Cyphastrea, TG Watermelon Psammacora, Chalice (do not know), Two WWC grafted caps (yes I ordered two)

Left: WWC Joker Echinata, Right: OG Alien Eye Chalice

Orange Echinata

Green Diaseris

Neon Hammer

Fruit Loops (still opening up, my hermits disturbed it a lot)

Aussie Acan Lord

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 137 87.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back