World Wide Corals Tax Craze 12hr LIVE SALE! See you there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dmai57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great job on the sale guys, I've been to your place when I was vacationing and it amazes me how well upkept and large it is. The upkeep and costs must be extraordinary compared to simple chop shops, but you guys get it done. The sale was a good bit off your normal prices and although I'm down a few hundred from corals, its good to support a company that truly knows their stuff.

You guys got haters! That's what makes it better ;)

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Winner winner!!

Thanks guys! Should be no problem spending that $300. Maybe a Crossover Chalice frag?? Or a couple of frags from the big tank! Rainbow *******? So many choices!!!!

WWC guys are great.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOOHOO! its Tuesday. whos excited for their package to arrive!?

Looking forward to seeing the corals coming in. Apparently,as I found out yesterday, somebody else got the $1 watermelon. So Im getting a replacement piece....Hopefully(im sure) it will be AWESOME!! cant wait to see the "frag pack" too!

thanks WWC!!

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my package still didn't arrive yet... woke up at 10am for nothing and now I have to cancel my plans for today cuz I don't know when the stupid fedex will come:frusty:

lurchw00t

Wham Bam Shazaam!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pumped for my corals to arrive tomorrow. I love being able to work from home!

I also have 3 phone interviews scheduled so I hope I don't get interrupted with the delivery.

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just called fedex... all the drivers are out already and the package still did not arrive at my local fedex location yet. Rep told me I won't be getting the package today!!! so upset right now!

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just called fedex... all the drivers are out already and the package still did not arrive at my local fedex location yet. Rep told me I won't be getting the package today!!! so upset right now!

Really!? thats Bologna. cant you pick it up at the facility later on today?! I feel for ya. you should make a few calls see if it cant get picked up or a late night drop off.

I got lucky today, no fog locally, so the package is on the truck.

dankreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my stuff frags are good size nice to see for a change. The hi-liter has a piece ripped off on top and flapping around, probably rough shipment :(

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really!? thats Bologna. cant you pick it up at the facility later on today?! I feel for ya. you should make a few calls see if it cant get picked up or a late night drop off.

I got lucky today, no fog locally, so the package is on the truck.

Fedex made it right. Driver made a second round for my box in the afternoon, just when I was about to go pick it up.

lurchw00t

Wham Bam Shazaam!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out for delivery! Love seeing that status!

I really should have just gone and picked them up though. I'm less than 5 miles from the depot.

Back