World Wide Corals Tax CRAZE LIVE SALE 2016!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Psiber_Syn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even wwc was telling him they was up and he asked for some better one lol

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say I was nervous to buy corals on line after the last purchase I made, which was the first time. All the corals died so I paid to reship and all arrived dead again. Swore I'd never buy on line again. WWC was a totally different story I'll more than likely only buy online from them. Thanks guys and the shipment was on time and perfectly packaged

Amazing feedback and thank you for trusting us/WWC

Bradley Crumpton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worldwide Corals did a fantastic job with packaging and shipping and the corals are amazing colors in the care level customer service is great. I went to the door before the delivery man had a chance to ring the doorbell. I'm very pleased with this and thank you.

IMG_20160305_1458567_rewind.jpg

acanfor420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya wwc I think in my personal opinion is the best site with reasonable prices not only in the live sales but also their Web site and actual store if ya have had the chance to actually visit their store.

acanfor420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even thay weird bounce....orenji I believe it's called....that I bought during live sale was way better and way bigger than I thought it would be....and a big thanks to wwc for the great quality of their corals

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only got two frags during the live sale and through all the mix ups and lack of knowledge on my part during the live sale WWC responded to my emails with professionalism and assured me my order was being taken care of. The shipment arrived yesterday in a box I thought was overkill but it was packed with care and I could see the pride they took in packaging. It was a bumping beginning and I was frustrated but after all is said and done I couldn't be happier. THANKS WWC for putting up with me. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

acanfor420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bounces in the back corner....the orenji is the big one in front....followed behind 2 sunkist bounces and 1 bio hazard in very back corner.....nice bounces all from wwc

acanfor420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And most of the zoas their 3 Bob Marley plugs and 1 ziggy marly....all kinda in front as well as a Deepwater zoa plug and to right of bounces is a candy apple reds plug and a eyes of smog plug to right of reds.....heck think all the plugs of corals in this tank are all from wwc....

Cashuss

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of confusion, but I think they have finally got my order straightened out after much work from the WWC customer service team. Thanks for the extra work yall.

acanfor420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya can seem confusing lol.....but they always seem to get it right.....if not they make it right....great company that cares about its customers

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back