World Wide Corals Tax Craze Live Sale! 2300 Frags discounted beyond belief!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my frags in yesterday and they look great. My first dealing with @WWC and the packing/instructions that came with the frags were super professional. Now to figure out the place to put them in my stock 32g biocube.

adf06a88dfd8ce93eeca5d8d596c065e.jpg
5a982ad343444cb88d62a62819380c46.jpg

@WWC just messed around and got a customer for life.

Thanks for the shout out! It's great to see when our corals arrive well to a good home. Enjoy your new corals!

530Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anybody who posted a pic of their tank get a free frag? Just received my shipment and I did not receive any free frag. I was kind of looking forward to the free frag since I bought 13 corals without being able to snag any $5 deal. Thanks.

Kmadden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anybody who posted a pic of their tank get a free frag? Just received my shipment and I did not receive any free frag. I was kind of looking forward to the free frag since I bought 13 corals without being able to snag any $5 deal. Thanks.
I just got my shipment and yes. I got my free frag.

It wasn't labeled however so once its accumulated I'll have to try and ID it and the 4 frags from my frag pack were mislabeled but I figured that out.

530Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my shipment and yes. I got my free frag.

It wasn't labeled however so once its accumulated I'll have to try and ID it and the 4 frags from my frag pack were mislabeled but I figured that out.
dang... I’ll have to email them. I counted all mine and didn’t get the free one. Thanks for the response.

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious @WWC. Got my box today and everything is acclimate my nicely. Mushroom is open and Favia look amazing. Didn’t have time for pics. Had to rush off to work.

Am just curious about the free frag. I posted my FTS and name. Was I too late? Also when should we expect raffle results? Great sale and coral as always. Keep me updated the good work

JonPhillips

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @WWC for great business. Everything is fat, healthy, and super encrusted! Smoooooooooooooth!

CE8686F8-38C0-436B-9256-CD408EEFAE63.jpeg

Reactions: WWC

530Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious @WWC. Got my box today and everything is acclimate my nicely. Mushroom is open and Favia look amazing. Didn’t have time for pics. Had to rush off to work.

Am just curious about the free frag. I posted my FTS and name. Was I too late? Also when should we expect raffle results? Great sale and coral as always. Keep me updated the good work
Same here, just emailed them that I didn’t receive a free frag for the tank shot.

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All 13 coral arrived in great shape. 12 zoanthids and some are already open. Thanks again WWC. No leaky bags this time. :)

530Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC got back to me about not receiving a frag for the tank pic. Needed to be posted before 2/22 as noted above. I looked back at the ad and it does say promotion ends 2/21, so that’s on me since I posted on 2/22.

Jason0203

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you email us a photo to [email protected] so we can try and ID it for you?[/QUOTE]

WWC I keep trying to email you but it says it will be delayed. Here is the picture. It’s primary colors are green, blue and purple.

dd4f759bdbfe8be7425f2ca2f3e4aa5a.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC do you know when/where the giveways will be occuring. No rush at all as I know you have all been busy shipping orders, I just don't want to miss the drawing.

Very sorry for the delay, we’ll be posting the compiled list this weekend. If your name isn’t on there and you believe it should please let us know.

Check for names being posted this weekend! And so sorry about the cutoff for the free frag. We apologize for getting your hopes up...

All 13 coral arrived in great shape. 12 zoanthids and some are already open. Thanks again WWC. No leaky bags this time. :)

Thank you so much for letting us know. We really try to keep improving. That’s why your feedback is so important to us :)

@WWC have you fragged the pyrokinesis and got this every time?

ECF1B7C4-31A4-42BD-8537-E7141000E611.jpeg

Yes! I just saw a few our other frags just yesterday at our farm and the red rim is on point!

Can you email us a photo to [email protected] so we can try and ID it for you?

WWC I keep trying to email you but it says it will be delayed. Here is the picture. It’s primary colors are green, blue and purple.

dd4f759bdbfe8be7425f2ca2f3e4aa5a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for posting the photo, however the photo is too blue for identification. And chance to take another under more of a daylight setting?

Jason0203

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much for posting the photo, however the photo is too blue for identification. And chance to take another under more of a daylight setting?[/QUOTE]

ba3a4ab9a77de242c67818d8dc9ef0b9.jpg

Is this better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back