World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! - ReFUN your ReFUND!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Instagram.jpg

How to Survive the WWC Live Sale:

3kqy6HI.jpg

Ready to ReFUN your ReFUND? Our Tax Craze Live Sale will have you wondering what just happened! 2500 Frags in 28 hours!

Sale is Saturday Feb. 22nd 10am - Midnight and Feb. 23rd Sunday 10am - Midnight!

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

ATTENTION - WWC REWARDS POINTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED DURING LIVE SALES. You can however, earn WWC Points for every purchase made during the live sale. We enable rewards spending Tuesday morning.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale.
Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 2500+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 28 hours. Expect batches of 4 - 6 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience it is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on, please stay positive.

NO FREE SHIPPING
unless combined with a non Live Sale/Aftersale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Live Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

uVAeTtw.jpg

tax-craze-raffles.jpg

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the live sale hours (both days if 2 day sale). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize.

Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of the sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

FxSndJW.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $24.99 ($14.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use option "Reef2Reef LS Participants Only" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday 2/28, on Friday or after, you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order. We will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit. Use code "LIVESALESHIP" at checkout so you are not charged for shipping twice.

CLICK HERECLICK HERE CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

R2R700x200 GON.jpg

Last edited:

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooh... $500 frag pack is a prize? I guess I better start sacrificing sea goats to Poseidon so I win.

Also guess I will go ahead and ask this now, as I am sure others will later anyway.

Will there be a way for peeps to get a free frag (and/or swag)??

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok so forgive me as I'm probably missing something but I go to pay for shipping package and it comes out with the code as such...

Screenshot_20200212-151145_Samsung Internet.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so forgive me as I'm probably missing something but I go to pay for shipping package and it comes out with the code as such...

Screenshot_20200212-151145_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sorry about that. The code was disabled from the last live sale but it should be fixed now. :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooh... $500 frag pack is a prize? I guess I better start sacrificing sea goats to Poseidon so I win.

Also guess I will go ahead and ask this now, as I am sure others will later anyway.

Will there be a way for peeps to get a free frag (and/or swag)??

Yes, details coming soon!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a few teasers with examples of the insane Live Sale prices we will be posting throughout the sale!!!

WWC Pink Passion Acropora

WWC_0435.JPG

WAS: $299
NOW: $129!

WWC LA Laker Zoanthids

WWC_0397.JPG

WAS: $65
NOW: $29!

Jason Fox Top Fuel Favites

WWC_0414.JPG

WAS: $129
NOW: $59!

WWC Love Potion Cyphastrea

WWC_0408.JPG

WAS: $99
NOW: $45!

WWC Afterburner Micromussa

WWC_0412.JPG

WAS: $129
NOW: $75!

Jason Fox High Voltage Platygyra

WWC_0417.JPG

WAS: $85
NOW: $39!

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Picked the first thursday shipping but there was no availability on the 27th.....this was right when it opened so it wasnt sold out. Just trying to get my order switched as it says my shipping will be this friday the 14th.

Screenshot_20200212-161045_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked the first thursday shipping but there was no availability on the 27th.....this was right when it opened so it wasnt sold out. Just trying to get my order switched as it says my shipping will be this friday the 14th.

Screenshot_20200212-161045_Samsung Internet.jpg
Your gonna get your livesale corals before the sale starts? Missing out on all the fun?
1581570371288.gif

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your gonna get your livesale corals before the sale starts? Missing out on all the fun?
1581570371288.gif
That's my thoughts exactly Hahahahah

I'm sure it's fixed now but when I purchased my shipping date for the 27th it prompted to this. It wont allow me to lick any other dates.....so yes I will be getting an empty box this week hahahaha

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's my thoughts exactly Hahahahah

I'm sure it's fixed now but when I purchased my shipping date for the 27th it prompted to this. It wont allow me to lick any other dates.....so yes I will be getting an empty box this week hahahaha

You could always add with some "pre-live sale corals" off of our website to arrive this Friday. It would be a nice Valentine's day gift for yourself, and then also receive a box of "live sale corals" on the 27th... Just saying. haha

On a side note, we just added a Wednesday 2-26 Delivery Live Sale module if that works better for anyone.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You could always add with some "pre-live sale corals" off of our website to arrive this Friday. It would be a nice Valentine's day gift for yourself, and then also receive a box of "live sale corals" on the 27th... Just saying. haha

On a side note, we just added a Wednesday 2-26 Delivery Live Sale module if that works better for anyone.
Is this a joke?

Please cancel my order for tomorrow and switch it to a real date.

I know this might be funny to you but....

Are you saying you cant help me switch the shipping module?

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I really dont mind blowing this thread up and your PM up. Can I get a little help switching my shipping module or is that something completely out of your hands. A simple answer would really help in this situation so I can know if I need to call my credit card and cancel this order. YOU ARE SHIPPING ME AN EMPTY BOX TODAY...Funny but not really.

Can you switch my shipping module or not?

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.6%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.7%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back