World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! - ReFUN your ReFUND!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Save for the next live sale! WWC Time Splitter Live Sale! May 16-17, 2020!
Save. Take on overtime, maybe an extra job, pray for a promotion, pray a rich long lost family member spontaneously decided to leave you all their money in their will. Etc.

wmchaseb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we need to pm you for the entry to the giveaway correct? any info we need to add to it?

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Thank you for such a fun weekend. I have only had my saltwater tank for 33 days. Got 2 clownfish and a small cleanup crew from you guys.

I went way past my abilities and my tanks maturity in purchasing so many - but before all the seasoned reefers spam me, I realize I’m taking a risk. Cause when you have stage 4 cancer, you take lots of risks, no time to not enjoy something new.

So, here is the list I got, I am hoping I can call the guys at WWC tomorrow to see how to prepare my 26 gallon tank for these beauties:

Pulsing Xenia
Baby Yoda
Lakers Zoa
Teal Candy Cane
Speckled Leather
Pokistar Monti
Kraken Favia
Neon Green star polyps
Hollywood stunner chalice
Captain America Paly
bicolor platygyrea
lemonlime favites
firework clove
neon goiniastrea
vivid purple monti
radioactive dragon eye Zoa
Ora neon birdnest

Again, so excited to join the reefing community

jderocker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW, final tally is 30 new pieces on the dot. OMG, this is going to be so much fun !!

Thanks everyone at WWC for putting this one and I;ll be contacting you guys about the shipping since it's all sold out. No hurry as it's going to take some time to get things ready anyways.

Always a pleasure guys.

Lazy Hiker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Thank you for such a fun weekend. I have only had my saltwater tank for 33 days. Got 2 clownfish and a small cleanup crew from you guys.

I went way past my abilities and my tanks maturity in purchasing so many - but before all the seasoned reefers spam me, I realize I’m taking a risk. Cause when you have stage 4 cancer, you take lots of risks, no time to not enjoy something new.

So, here is the list I got, I am hoping I can call the guys at WWC tomorrow to see how to prepare my 26 gallon tank for these beauties:

Pulsing Xenia
Baby Yoda
Lakers Zoa
Teal Candy Cane
Speckled Leather
Pokistar Monti
Kraken Favia
Neon Green star polyps
Hollywood stunner chalice
Captain America Paly
bicolor platygyrea
lemonlime favites
firework clove
neon goiniastrea
vivid purple monti
radioactive dragon eye Zoa
Ora neon birdnest

Again, so excited to join the reefing community
The green star and xenias be careful where you stick them. They grow like weeds beautiful weeds but weeds.lol. I put my Green Star on my over flow box.

JP&JL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @WWC for the great live sale. Appreciate the excellent customer support and the solid pricing that has found a happy medium between the ridiculously overpriced and the "my business is going under"......its much appreciated in this current out of control coral pricing bubble going on

jwshutt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @WWC. This was my first live sale and certainly won't be my last. Picked up 8 new friends to add to my 90 gallon. Looking forward to posting pics of my additions when they arrive!

20x20x24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My live sale and EBay combined haul this week!
24 corals I’m going to be busy Friday LOL
I don’t know if the eBay auctions ending tomorrow will combine ship, but if so the fun does not have to end. Just give WWC all of the money :)

B6E619CB-2E83-4737-9D05-AB3AE2AC699D.png E3CDAE1C-E55F-494A-8021-06F21CBE1748.png

Pyromofyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aio’s are always more then 100$ then you have the illuminati right behind them. So yea it is in my opinion.
The math of the 3 known frags at regular price leaves $59 in value, so if I had to guess, something like Nirvanas, Funny Ds, Pandoras, Horizons, etc, from their $59 range. But you never know, they have all kinds of zoas that might not even be on the site right now. I'm happy to leave it in their hands, lol

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back